Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Brittany G.Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Scarlet B.

BY SABRA #8 in Hummus

Sabra spinach and artichoke hummus 10 oz see more...

• Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. You know...3 Answers
  • My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What do you t...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat the whole tub in just one sitting.It's great with Stacy's pita chips or with red pepper Triscuits!" in 3 reviews
  • "It had a really good flavor & texture :) Would recommend trying this! " in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of hummus especially ones with flavor." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great on carrots, celery, or wheat thins, and it's WAY healthier than dip." in 1 review
  • "Really a great taste and my whole family likes it, even my toddler!" in 1 review
Nicole B.
Love this hummus! It tastes great and the peppers in the middle are amazing! I love eating this with pita chips, veggies, or pretzels. It depends on where you buy it, but it can be pricey if it's not on sale. I would definitely recommend this!
Allison M.
Dorr, MI
Always the perfect go to snack for me! Taste great with pita, chips, or veggies. The artichoke flavor is unique and addicting!!
Stephanie B.
I have bought this so many times it's super delicious. I buy all kinds of hummus just to try but this is one of the best ones.
Sara K.
We love hummus. We enjoy this brand . we have tried several flavors but this spinach artichoke is our favorite
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
I just started eating hummus last year, I was never a fan of chickpeas so I was not interested in trying it. One day I was at my mother's house for a holiday party and she had recently tried it because my brother's wife brought some to the party. She could not stop talking about amazing it taste so she got me to try some and it blew my mind. As of now, this is the only way I can eat chickpeas. The Sabra Spinach and Artichoke is my favorite it pretty much tastes like spinach dip with a twist.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This is a particularly interesting Sabra blend. Like the Pine Nut one, not my favorite of the blends but I still enjoy it. This one I enjoy using with vegetables. I once spread some over an eggplant sandwich I wrap I made and it was amazing!
Kendall K.
Sabra hummus is really good on pretty much everything - from toast to crackers to raw veggies. Good value since it's only a few dollars and lasts a while. Available at many grocery stores. Would definitely buy again.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
I can't rave enough about Sabra hummus. I have yet to try a flavor I don't like. As I've said on other hummus ratings, this one isn't as "family friendly" in my household (in comparison to the roasted garlic flavor) but when I want variety in my hummus, at a decent price, I'm never disappointed in this brand.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
Its the best of both worlds- Hummus and Spinach artichoke dip! I love the taste and you just  cant go wrong with Sabra! They are always on sale and last a pretty good while in the fridge. A healthy snack!
Kasey P.
Willowick , OH
By far the best flavor that they have!! Definitely would recommend on a turkey wrap for work lunches. I usually buy when it's on sale but I'm willing to pay full price for this flavor! Definitely will continue to buy this product
Jenn W.
York, Pa
My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What do you think? I personally like a spicier hummus.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. You know, other than the usual ketchup.