Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Scarlet B.Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Brittany G.

BY SABRA #9 in Hummus

Sabra spinach and artichoke hummus 10 oz see more...

• Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. ...4 Answers
  • My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What ...5 Answers
Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus 10 oz
  • "I could eat the whole tub in just one sitting.It's great with Stacy's pita chips or with red pepper Triscuits!" in 3 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of hummus especially ones with flavor." in 1 review
  • "It had a really good flavor & texture :) Would recommend trying this! " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great on carrots, celery, or wheat thins, and it's WAY healthier than dip." in 1 review
  • "Really a great taste and my whole family likes it, even my toddler!" in 1 review
January G.
I wasn't sure about this flavor, but I bought it anyway and I am SO glad I did! It is my new favorite! Great with crackers and crackers and cheese. Very flavorful without being overwhelming. Great price and easy to find in many different stores. Oh, I also ate it with Naan which was incredible!
Pearl L.
Sandy Springs, GA
So I LOVE hummus and I believe Sabra offers the BEST kind you can buy from the store. I bought this last night at Publix with a bag of baby carrots and I pretty much have eaten more than half of the container. It's so smooth and yummy. Such a great product and would highly recommend you should try it!
Victoria L.
Pleasant Hill, OH
This is my favorite snack hands down! The taste is wonderful and the texture and flavor goes with just about anything! I get mine at Walmart and their prices seem to be the best compared to other stores!
Zoey H.
Appleton
This product is incredible. I love sabra to begin with, as they never disappoint. But this was a whole new level. The flavors in this are fresh, and have so much flavor. Its creamy and delicious. For me its hard not to eat the whole thing. You can get this pretty much at any grocery store, and it is relatively cheap.
Edoka W.
Canton, GA
I love Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus, because I feel zero guilt while indulging. It's great with pita chips and even better and healthier if dipping carrot sticks! I buy this dip at Publix a few times per month. It's totally satisfying.
moriah c.
I can no longer find this flavor in my local market. 😔😢😭 It's amazing though. I have to force myself not to eat more than 1/4 of a tub at a time. Not that that's the serving size lol. Creamy and delightful, perfect for guests or for snacking on the couch.
Chelsey C.
Hoboken, NJ
It's not my favorite flavor by Sabra, but it is pretty good. I didn't like the taste of the middle portion, as it didn't taste like spinach and artichoke at all. I would have never guessed that this is what it would have tasted like, but I might buy it again.
Kendall K.
Sabra hummus is really good on pretty much everything - from toast to crackers to raw veggies. Good value since it's only a few dollars and lasts a while. Available at many grocery stores. Would definitely buy again.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This one is pretty good but after trying the organic Cedar version this one just doesn't compare. Still very good and goes well with all kinds of chips including cool ranch Doritos.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
I just started eating hummus last year, I was never a fan of chickpeas so I was not interested in trying it. One day I was at my mother's house for a holiday party and she had recently tried it because my brother's wife brought some to the party. She could not stop talking about amazing it taste so she got me to try some and it blew my mind. As of now, this is the only way I can eat chickpeas. The Sabra Spinach and Artichoke is my favorite it pretty much tastes like spinach dip with a twist.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
My coworkers claim this is the best tasting hummus. What do you think? I personally like a spicier hummus.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who likes to dip their french fries in stuff like this?. You know, other than the usual ketchup.