BY SABRA #6 in Hummus

Sabra spicy hummus 10 oz see more...

Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This hummus is really good! And definitely has a good kick to it. Almost reminds me of the taste of siarracha. But definitely delicious and will be buying again. Plus it’s super affordable! Would recommend.
Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
I love hummus, you can ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you this. This hummus is my FAVORITE! I put it on everything from salads to sandwiches and then just as a snack in between. It has a great spice level and makes the perfect addition to every meal.
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
This is my absolute favorite kind of hummus. It’s delicious. I’ve recommended this to many friends already, I buy mine at Walmart but there’s also an off brand at Aldis
Kendall K.
Sabra hummus is really good on pretty much everything - from toast to crackers to raw veggies. Good value since it's only a few dollars and lasts a while. Available at many grocery stores. Would definitely buy again.
Dania M.
Pooler , GA
It's so hard to eat healthy because it's not always tasty. When I want a healthy, savory snack, I go for hummus. & this supreme spicy hummus from sabra is my fav!
Shannon G.
Marion, AR
Hummus is comfort food for me. It’s a savory, nutty alternative to chips or cookies. Sabra’s Spicy flavor is delicious on pretzels or raw veggies. It’s filling and satisfying.
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
Normally I like my hummus straight up with no added flavoring, however, I really did enjoy the extra kick of the Sabra Spicy Hummus. It is a good alternative to the traditional way of eating hummus which is along w raw red onion wedged and pita bread. This gives that zip, without onion breath!
Katelyn W.
Mobile, AL
Growing up I was one of the pickiest darters. One day I started to like a ton of new things and sabra hummus is now one of my favorites. Wether you are eating it with carrots or pita chips, the flavor doesn't stop! They definitely have a frequent buyer out of me. I can't wait to try all the other great flavors.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I enjoy hummus but Sabra Spicy Hummus has to be my favorite. It is great on sandwiches (instead of fattening spreads), with veggies or with some tortilla chips. I always grab two when they are on sale at the local grocery store. The chili pepper sin the center are full of heat, definitely tread lightly when scooping them up!
Molly F.
Kokomo, IN
This is hands down my favorite! It's spicy, but in my opinion, it's not *too* spicy. The hummus itself is smooth, creamy, and has a pleasant hint of garlic flavor. The only downside is that it's a tad pricey, about $6-$7.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have never seen this flavor in the grocery stores in my area (and we don't have a Target). Where do you purchase your Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus?
Kimberly  C.
Is this very spicy?
Charmaine  W.
South Jordan, UT
What is the main ingredient in hummus? Is it beans?
Jessica L.
Pflugerville, TX
Can anyone tell me if this brand of Hummus has an Organic version?
Lorriane I.
San Diego, CA
How does this spicy hummus compare with the Trader Joe's one? That has been my go-to for years, but I've wanted to give Sabra a chance.