BY SABRA #7 in Hummus

Sabra spicy hummus 10 oz see more...

Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS
Sabra Hummus is my go-to hummus brand! I am never disappointed with any flavor that I have tried, but the spicy hummus is my favorite. It is the perfect blend of spices and creamy hummus that provides a great experience when paired with chips or veggie slices! The spice is not too overwhelming, and just really gives a great boost of flavor and interest to the hummus base.
Miranda C.
This is the absolute best store bought hummus I've ever encountered. The flavor from the spices and the heat is an excellent addition to sandwiches, putting on veggies, or eating as a quick bite from a spoon or swipe of the finger. This lived up to all of my expectations for what a store bought hummus should be- full bodied with a little bit of a kick.
Katelyn W.
Mobile, AL
Growing up I was one of the pickiest darters. One day I started to like a ton of new things and sabra hummus is now one of my favorites. Wether you are eating it with carrots or pita chips, the flavor doesn't stop! They definitely have a frequent buyer out of me. I can't wait to try all the other great flavors.
Noor B.
Damascus, MD
This hummus is seriously so good. I love love love spicy food so to see that this hummus has just the right amount of spice it in makes it so much better. I dip everything from crackers, to pita bread to use it instead of mayo on my chicken sandwich. Delicious
Melissa Q.
New Orleans, LA
This hummus is my jam. So smooth and creamy and a spicy kick with whatever that is on top! I cannot get enough of it. I like to mix it in with the hummus fully. Perfect with carrots for a healthy snack!
Elizabeth M.
I have bought 50% of all the flavors and this is my absolute favorite thus far. I eat this hummus with organic crackers, pita chips or carrots. Supper yummy, inexpensive and a satisfying snack ūüôā
Ashley A.
Clinton , MD
My favorite flavor from the brand. Pairs well with pita chips and pretzel crackers. I always find it on sale and the family size is the best value. Try it in your layered mason jar meals.
Allyson W.
De Pere, WI
This is my go-to beach snack! Love bringing spicy hummus with pita chips and some fresh cut veggies. Healthy and filling because of the hummus protein. #beachbag
Mollie M.
Spokane, WA
I LOVE Sabra hummus. Nice and smooth with good flavor that isn't overly synthetic tasting. Natural. This is a great flavor as well as the roasted red pepper.
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
My family and I love this hummus. It's very good if you like to have a little kick in your hummus. It isn't that spicy but it's not the mildest either.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have never seen this flavor in the grocery stores in my area (and we don't have a Target). Where do you purchase your Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus?
Kimberly  C.
Is this very spicy?
Charmaine  W.
South Jordan, UT
What is the main ingredient in hummus? Is it beans?
Jessica L.
Pflugerville, TX
Can anyone tell me if this brand of Hummus has an Organic version?
Lorriane I.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
How does this spicy hummus compare with the Trader Joe's one? That has been my go-to for years, but I've wanted to give Sabra a chance.