Sabra Salsa Pico De Gallo Medium uploaded by Caylie S.

BY SABRA

Sabra® Medium Pico de Gallo Salsa.

Vegetables in this container.

4 vine ripened tomatoes*.

1/2 jalapenos.

1/2 onion. see more...

Sarah C.
I love getting this on sale for my dorm fridge. It is an easy (and delicious) way to get some veggies without having to endure the dining hall. My only complaint is that it is not what I generally consider salsa. The texture and flavor are just slightly off for that.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Sabra Salsa is grrrrrrrrrreat love it I don't buy it all the time because product is a little pricey but if you shop krogers they go thru marking this kinda stuff down maybe once a week I usually catch the mark down and let me tell ya I stock up for the week I recommend this salsa it's good
Cheryl E.
Amityville, NY
Sabra can just do no wrong in my eyes I love every hummus that i have tried, and I saw this in the store one day and decided to try it, and I thought it was delicious. Only problem is I usually wait till they are on sale because their products are a little pricey.
Victoria I.
Gaithersburg, MD
Sabra salsa is closer to a bruschetta in consistency and spices. If that's what you prefer to a more traditional mexican jarred salsa, then this is for you!
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Pico de Gallo and Sabra is probably the best that I have found. It is a little pricier than other brands, but worth it!
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Sabra Salsa is utterly amazing! I love using it at my house partys! I also love bringing it to friends houses!