2 varieties available
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
4.74 / 5 based on 755 Reviews
Sabra roasted red pepper hummus 17 oz see more...
Top Questions See all 219 Q&A
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- "This is my favorite flavor of this brand.It's a healthy snack that can be eaten with veggies or pita chips/bread,or can use on a chicken wrap for a healthy lunch.Most flavors are good but this is the best and u get the added nutrition of the red peppers too." in 21 reviews
- "I am completly obsessed with hummus, and I believe that this is my favorite flavor since it has a kick to it." in 11 reviews
- "I personally love to eat my hummus with pita bread on it's own or as a spread on a sandwich (rather than mayo) and omg, so good. " in 9 reviews
- "When I haven't had a chance to prepare my own hummus from home, I'll pick up Sabra roasted red pepper hummus to snack on with wheat thins or other whole wheat snacks I may have on hand." in 7 reviews
- "This is simply the best tasting healthy snack to eat :) The red pepper mixed in the middle leaves such a great tasting always making you want more!" in 6 reviews
This is my all time favorite store bought hummus, Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is the next best thing to home-made...Always a party pleaser, as a dip, spread for crackers, pita chips or Naan, even for those who have never tried hummus before seem to love it...Thank You Sabra
My favorite way to eat this hummus is with some pretzel chips. I love the creaminess of this hummus. I am extremely satisfied with the flavor and the roasted red pepper in the middle. This is my favorite brand of hummus to recommend to friends as well as the most cost efficient
I never thought I'd like hummus but it's actually so delicious. This flavor is one of my favorites. I can easily easy more than a serving and don't feel as guilty about it because it's much healthier than most dips. I eat mine with carrots, peppers, cucumbers and more.
I use hummus frequently and this is definitely a go-to brand. I love putting hummus on roasted vegetables, on salads, or even just dipping crackers and vegetables in it. This hummus is so tasty! I'd recommend it to anyone who likes a versatile flavor.
Review for: Fresh-Roasted more...
Seriously, this flavoring is perfect. I never ever thought I would actually enjoy hummus, but this dip has made me a believer. I love the red pepper that sits in the middle of the dip, it provides a little extra flavor. However, the hummus itself can stand alone without any extra needed. It is smooth and blended perfectly. I love that you can eat this with crackers, pretzels, or vegetables. Such a wonderful appetizer for any gathering.
I loooove hummus. This flavor is so good! They have a lot of good flavors to choose from but this one is my go to. Easily paired with pita chips, veggies or just plain crackers. Always an easy appetizer for a party or just a snack.
Review for: Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 17 oz, Fresh-Roasted more...
This brand is by far my best! The roasted red pepper has a nice kick to it so it goes great with pita chips/bread as well as on bread and tortillas! The flavor matches lots of things so you can mix this with a variety of foods! Will definitely buy this one again! And I can’t wait to try some others of this brand as well!
My son (7) and I, both absolutely love this hummus. We’re satisfied with the flavor; it’s our favorite flavor. I don’t know of any recipes. But the nutritionist I see says hummus is very healthy. We will continue eating this product. I would recommend to others as well.
Q & A
What are some good pairings with this hummus?
I've never had hummus in my life but been very curious about it , is it really good for dipping things in ?
What does everyone use there hummus for? I use it to replace mayo and sour cream.
Do you eat this by its self or mix it with something?
I have been wanting to try this brand but I am so nervous about trying new things. Is it good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos