BY SABRA #2 in Hummus

Sabra roasted red pepper hummus 17 oz see more...

• What are some good pairings with this hummus?26 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this brand but I am so nervous...10 Answers
  • What is hummus? I have never had.10 Answers
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
  • "This is my favorite flavor of this brand.It's a healthy snack that can be eaten with veggies or pita chips/bread,or can use on a chicken wrap for a healthy lunch.Most flavors are good but this is the best and u get the added nutrition of the red peppers too." in 21 reviews
  • "I am completly obsessed with hummus, and I believe that this is my favorite flavor since it has a kick to it." in 11 reviews
  • "I personally love to eat my hummus with pita bread on it's own or as a spread on a sandwich (rather than mayo) and omg, so good. " in 9 reviews
  • "When I haven't had a chance to prepare my own hummus from home, I'll pick up Sabra roasted red pepper hummus to snack on with wheat thins or other whole wheat snacks I may have on hand." in 7 reviews
  • "This is simply the best tasting healthy snack to eat :) The red pepper mixed in the middle leaves such a great tasting always making you want more!" in 6 reviews
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I buy this brand of hummus because it's very tasty and can be paired with vegetables, pretzels, chips or crackers for a snack, lunch or dinner. Sabra hummus comes in a variety of flavors that you can choose from. I do recommend this product
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 17 oz more...
This is my favorite hummus flavor by Sabra.  It is the perfect healthy snack that can also be served as an appetizer as a dip (with veggies, chips, pretzels, wheat thins, etc).  It has a kick but I do not like spicy foods at all and love it.  I have purchased this product several times.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 17 oz more...
This is my favorite kind of hummus... It is so flavorful, tasteful, and is a great filling snack. It has a smooth texture and a little bit of spicey kick to it... I always eat it with tortilla chips.. and since it is so filling the container lasts a good while. Plus, it is a good healthy snack.
Aly P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use hummus frequently and this is definitely a go-to brand.  I love putting hummus on roasted vegetables, on salads, or even just dipping crackers and vegetables in it.  This hummus is so tasty!  I'd recommend it to anyone who likes a versatile flavor.
Kendra O.
Review for: Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 17 oz more...
My kids love this stuff. We really like this flavor roasted red pepper. But we really love all the flavors. It’s not spicy which is good. We just bought this and it’s almost gone. It’s non gmo and gluten free.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Review for: Fresh-Roasted more...
Seriously, this flavoring is perfect.  I never ever thought I would actually enjoy hummus, but this dip has made me a believer.  I love the red pepper that sits in the middle of the dip, it provides a little extra flavor.  However, the hummus itself can stand alone without any extra needed.  It is smooth and blended perfectly.  I love that you can eat this with crackers, pretzels, or vegetables.  Such a wonderful appetizer for any gathering.
Jackie K.
Review for: Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 17 oz more...
I love this hummus. I dip town house crackers in it, it’s so good. My kids love it, which makes me happy. It curbs my craving for chips and dip. It’s a healthier snack that other things out there. Oh and carrots go well with it too.
Kayla S.
Franklin Furnace
Review for: Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 17 oz more...
My son (7) and I, both absolutely love this hummus. We’re satisfied with the flavor; it’s our favorite flavor. I don’t know of any recipes. But the nutritionist I see says hummus is very healthy. We will continue eating this product. I would recommend to others as well.
Liz G.
Review for: Fresh-Roasted more...
Lots of hummus brands have a tendency to taste chalky but Sabra is bar far the best brand. They have the best flavor combos, too. It is a healthy alternative to a lot of fatty dips. I usually pair with veggies as a snack!
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
This is my grocery item go to every single week. Being a vegetarian since I was 15 and a vegan for the past 3 or so year, I have tried every single brand of hummus... literally - and every flavor, even pineapple jalapeño. So when I say that sabra is the best-trust! Roasted red pepper is my favorite flavor sabra has. Creamy and delish. I eat this on wraps, veggie bowls, salads, with chips or a veggie burger topper. Def give this a try 😍
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What are some good pairings with this hummus?
Raven K.
Kansas city, MO
What does everyone use there hummus for? I use it to replace mayo and sour cream.
Mira C.
Clinton
I've never had hummus in my life but been very curious about it , is it really good for dipping things in ?
christina j.
Kokomo indiana
What is hummus? I have never had.
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
I have been wanting to try this brand but I am so nervous about trying new things. Is it good?