BY SABRA #1 in Hummus

Sabra roasted red pepper hummus 17 oz see more...

• What are some good pairings with this hummus?24 Answers
  • What is hummus? I have never had.9 Answers
  • Ok this might be a dumb question but what do you eat hummus with?...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor of this brand.It's a healthy snack that can be eaten with veggies or pita chips/bread,or can use on a chicken wrap for a healthy lunch.Most flavors are good but this is the best and u get the added nutrition of the red peppers too." in 21 reviews
  • "I am completly obsessed with hummus, and I believe that this is my favorite flavor since it has a kick to it." in 11 reviews
  • "I personally love to eat my hummus with pita bread on it's own or as a spread on a sandwich (rather than mayo) and omg, so good. " in 9 reviews
  • "When I haven't had a chance to prepare my own hummus from home, I'll pick up Sabra roasted red pepper hummus to snack on with wheat thins or other whole wheat snacks I may have on hand." in 7 reviews
  • "This is simply the best tasting healthy snack to eat :) The red pepper mixed in the middle leaves such a great tasting always making you want more!" in 6 reviews
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
When you're Hot, you're hot! Absolutely yummy... I could eat the whole tub in one sitting. It's my experience that this flavor hummus has just enough spicy kick to it that it's tolerable for most in a standard amount. Unfortunately, I have no will power when it comes to spicy items, or this hummus. I tend to keep shoveling into my mouth by the woven wheat full! bhaha. I have yet to try it out on anything but plan to change that in the near future. If you enjoy hummus, things with a kick, and fresh tasting items... this is your pick. My mouth is watering just typing this review.
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA
THIS IS THE BEST HUMMUS EVER. I HAVE BECAME OBSESSED WITH HUMMUS OVER THIS YEAR AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS IS THE BEST. ITS NOT HOT ONE BIT ITS JUST A FLAVOR OF PEPPERS IT THE BEST EVER. THE CONSISTENCYIS SO THICK AND RICH AND ITS JUST HEALTHY,A HEALTHY WAY TO SNACK WITH PRETZELS. I WOULD DEFENETLY RECOMEND. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE HUGE ONE TO BEGIN WITH BUY THERE 2 DOLLAR ONE THAT COMES WITH PRETZELS ITS AMAZIIING
Sam M.
Of all the Sabra brand hummus flavors, the Roasted Red Pepper is my favorite. It is healthy and flavorful. It has the perfect balance of flavors and is surprisingly not overly spicy. It is great eaten as a snack with pretzels, crackers or even fruit. It is also great as a more substantial meal. It really enhances wraps and sandwiches, just spread on as a substitute for mayo! I could eat it everyday!!
Ciara F.
Chandler, AZ
This hummus is amazing! I not only use it for pitas, but I also use it on my sandwiches for extra flavor. I think it really makes my sandwiches so much more enjoyable and a nice substitute for those avoiding mayonnaise. I even mix this hummus with tuna to make my tuna sandwiches! Using this hummus in place of mayonnaise can really add a nice change to routine lunches for kids too.
Carina B.
I absolutely love this hummus! It is so good and the perfect size as well so it's definitely worth it's price. I've had homemade hummus and I often pick this up if I'm feeling nostalgic for it. It's a lot of work to cook in the summer! I love pairing it with the Stacy's pita chips and just hang! I highly highly highly recommend it!
Emilie L.
Sabra is delicious, the hallmark of hummus. That said it is pricier than store brands that are the same quality. If they were the same price as store brand or on special, I would definitely go for Sabra over the store brand. Goes well with pretty much anything and is a great substitute for mayonnaise or other sandwich spreads.
Sabella M.
This is my favorite hummus from Sabra. It's the easiest hummus to just pick up and take to a party or to just have around the house. I love the flavor because it adds some dimension and everyone loves it. It's honestly perfect with anything. I love to add a bit of olive oil to it because it makes it much creamier and better.
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
I love hummus, but this brand is best, as it tends to last longer and offer a variety of flavors. The Red pepper is my absolute favorite as it gives the hummus some texture and it also adds a bit of grit for dipping your chips, pits bread, or tortillas into. I really like that it gives you a good amount of peppers, as well.
Dorothy B.
New Bedford, MA
We just had some of this last night, Sabra Roasted Red Peppers, makes the best hummus in the world, even beats mine, I love that you can see the red peppers and the taste is so Delicious!! This is great on bread, crackers , toast and so much more, I enjoy this on my mashed potatoes or brown rice.
@tisonlyme143
Emily C.
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus has the thick consistency of the original hummus but with red pepper in the middle. The red pepper is my favorite part-- even more so than the hummus. Is that bad? The red pepper is roasted until soft and is not too salty. Too bad there is not enough of the red pepper.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What are some good pairings with this hummus?
Mira C.
Renton, WA
I've never had hummus in my life but been very curious about it , is it really good for dipping things in ?
Raven K.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
What does everyone use there hummus for? I use it to replace mayo and sour cream.
christina j.
Kokomo indiana
What is hummus? I have never had.
Kelly C.
Machesney Pk, IL
What is the best thing to dip in this?