BY SABRA #1 in Hummus

Sabra roasted red pepper hummus 17 oz see more...

• What are some good pairings with this hummus?24 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this brand but I am so nervous about t...8 Answers
  • What is hummus? I have never had.9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor of this brand.It's a healthy snack that can be eaten with veggies or pita chips/bread,or can use on a chicken wrap for a healthy lunch.Most flavors are good but this is the best and u get the added nutrition of the red peppers too." in 21 reviews
  • "I am completly obsessed with hummus, and I believe that this is my favorite flavor since it has a kick to it." in 11 reviews
  • "I personally love to eat my hummus with pita bread on it's own or as a spread on a sandwich (rather than mayo) and omg, so good. " in 9 reviews
  • "When I haven't had a chance to prepare my own hummus from home, I'll pick up Sabra roasted red pepper hummus to snack on with wheat thins or other whole wheat snacks I may have on hand." in 7 reviews
  • "This is simply the best tasting healthy snack to eat :) The red pepper mixed in the middle leaves such a great tasting always making you want more!" in 6 reviews
Aly P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use hummus frequently and this is definitely a go-to brand.  I love putting hummus on roasted vegetables, on salads, or even just dipping crackers and vegetables in it.  This hummus is so tasty!  I'd recommend it to anyone who likes a versatile flavor.
I had never tried hummus until just a couple of years ago and I was so mad that I hadn’t tried it sooner! This brand is by far my favorite hummus that can be bought at the store. It tastes so fresh and they have so many different flavors! Roasted red pepper is my fav!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
One of my favorite brands of hummus! The texture is great and this flavor in particular is awesome! It tastes so fresh. I love using it to dip carrots and other veggies in this. It’s also good put on a tortilla to make veggie wraps or other sandwiches! It’s pretty healthy so I love it as a snack!
Lauren M.
I tried this hummus for the first time a few months ago and have fallen in love! I keep it in the fridge at all times. It’s great with any vegetable, pretzel, etc. it’s a healthy alternative for snack food and tastes so sweet and delicious. I will continue to purchase this product at Walmart.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
This is my grocery item go to every single week. Being a vegetarian since I was 15 and a vegan for the past 3 or so year, I have tried every single brand of hummus... literally - and every flavor, even pineapple jalapeño. So when I say that sabra is the best-trust! Roasted red pepper is my favorite flavor sabra has. Creamy and delish. I eat this on wraps, veggie bowls, salads, with chips or a veggie burger topper. Def give this a try 😍
Bethany C.
Polk, OH
Red pepper hummas ads a great flavor to regular hummas. Love to eat it with pretzels or even add it to a sandwich. Sabre has lots of great flavors and red pepper is one of my favorites. Really enjoy a Smokey flavor.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I love to eat this with pita chips and it taste really good especially the roasted red pepper, it’s the best one in my opinion. It has a kick but you can’t just stop until the container is gone. It’s a great food.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
This is my go to hummus brand and flavor. The flavor is amazing, spicy and not bland, and didn't take away from the actual hummus. Some other brands don't put enough spice! The price point is perfection! I will definitely continue purchasing!
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sabra is by far my favorite brand of hummus. It’s healthy and has a great taste. I didn’t think I would like red pepper hummus but I was wrong. It pairs perfectly with some carrots or pita chips. I also purchase this product
Ashley S.
Madisonville
I only recently within the past few years even discovered hummus, and this brand is the best. It is very flavorful and goes great with almost basically anything. Chicken, Veggies, even salad. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and fam.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What are some good pairings with this hummus?
Mira C.
Renton, WA
I've never had hummus in my life but been very curious about it , is it really good for dipping things in ?
Raven K.
Kansas city, MO
What does everyone use there hummus for? I use it to replace mayo and sour cream.
christina j.
Kokomo indiana
What is hummus? I have never had.
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
I have been wanting to try this brand but I am so nervous about trying new things. Is it good?