Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

by Sabra

#2 in Hummus

Sabra roasted red pepper hummus 17 oz

HooW does this taste? I want to change the way I eat.
Do you like this? I watched video about hummus and how it's health and good for body. Is it worth to try?
Is this super spicy?
Start your review of Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite flavor of this brand.It's a healthy snack that can be eaten with veggies or pita chips/bread,or can use on a chicken wrap for a healthy lunch.Most flavors are good but this is the best and u get the added nutrition of the red peppers too.in reviews
I am completly obsessed with hummus, and I believe that this is my favorite flavor since it has a kick to it.in reviews
I personally love to eat my hummus with pita bread on it's own or as a spread on a sandwich (rather than mayo) and omg, so good. in reviews
...from home, I'll pick up Sabra roasted red pepper hummus to snack on with wheat thins or other whole wheat snacks I may have on hand.in reviews
This is simply the best tasting healthy snack to eat :) The red pepper mixed in the middle leaves such a great tasting always making you want more!in reviews
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
When you're Hot, you're hot! Absolutely yummy... I could eat the whole tub in one sitting. It's my experience that this flavor hummus has just enough spicy kick to it that it's tolerable for most in a standard amount. Unfortunately, I have no will power when it comes to spicy items, or this hummus. I tend to keep shoveling into my mouth by the woven wheat full! bhaha. I have yet to try it out on anything but plan to change that in the near future. If you enjoy hummus, things with a kick, and fresh tasting items... this is your pick. My mouth is watering just typing this review.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Being Vegan, I need to find alternative protein sources and this is an excellent choice for me. I love this variety. Slightly spicy, slightly sweet with a round disk of diced red peppers sitting on top of the hummus to mix in, this is just plain delicious!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus uploaded by MANDY K.
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus uploaded by MANDY K.
There's nothing like homemade hummus, but I get lazy, so picking up store-bought hummus is easy. This is one of my favorite brands! The hummus has a perfect consistency with smooth texture. The roasted red pepper in the center adds great flavor. My favorite is their "Supremely Spicy" but this is a close second. I've never been disappointed.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Kroger
I have tried many brands but this is the best! I’m sensitive to garlic and this doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste! Stays good for awhile in fridge. One of my favorite lunch sides with carrots as can have 2 tbsp for 70 cal and 3 carbs! Wish there was more red peppers. Affordable! My favorite! Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
This is absolutely my all-time favorite. I didn't like hummus until I tried this. This is a must have on my shopping list.
Corin M.
Converse, TX
Just hummus is delicious. but adding that spicy kick is amazing. A different flavor, great with carrots and pita bread
Vickie N.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite hummus! Whenever I want something to snack on, it is usually this hummus and pretzels. It isn't spicy, but it is full off flavor! Yum!
Brenda C.
Union City, NJ
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus uploaded by Brenda C.
This is not my favorite hummus. This one is very acidic. I prefer the ShopRite brand or homemade. It is actually quite easy to make your own hummus and you really should try at least once in your life.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus uploaded by Fran E.
Purchased at: Publix
This was definitely not one of the better flavor combinations I liked. Had a strange flavor that simply left a bad taste in my mouth.
Sara G.
Elk Grove, CA
I absolutely love hummus, especially from this brand. However, I wasn't a fan of this flavor. It had a strange pepper flavor that didn't jive well with the hummus base itself. Despite that, I still loved the texture, and Sabra as a brand. Will continue to buy, but just in a different flavor!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victor D.
San Ysidro, CA
1,144 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Ashley K. il y a 3 ans
I love the spinach and artichoke flavor!