Sabra® Roasted Garlic Veggie Dip

by Sabra

Made with Greek style yogurt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sabra® Roasted Garlic Veggie Dip!
Product Highlights
My whole family enjoys eating this with veggies, chips, and sandwiches.in 1 review
5 years agoOrlando, FL
This stuff is SO yummy! It's perfect to dip veggies in, but I also use it on sandwiches some times! It's a great, healthier substitute if you're a fan of mayo (like myself). Delicious!
5 years agoBoise, ID
I love this yummy dip with pita chips. It's a refreshing snack on warm days and it can be eating with veggies as well such as bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, etc..
5 years ago
My family goes through sooo much hummus. This brand is one of our favorites. We use it with pita, pretzels, veggies... you name it, you can dip it :))
5 years agoSeattle, WA
I like hummus it's really good to eat with anything as a snack I have some at work or when I feel like snacking on something.
5 years ago
Love this brand hummus and this flavor. My whole family enjoys eating this with veggies, chips, and sandwiches. So good!
5 years ago
I used to HATE hummus. My mom bought this brand it totally changed my mind. It's delicious and packed with flavor.
5 years ago
Amazing Hummus, can be eaten with almost everything and the roasted garlic adds a richer, deeper flavor.