BY SABRA

Made with Greek style yogurt. see more...

Sabra® Roasted Garlic Veggie Dip 10 oz. Tub
  • "My whole family enjoys eating this with veggies, chips, and sandwiches." in 1 review
Sara C.
Highland Hgts, KY
This stuff is SO yummy! It's perfect to dip veggies in, but I also use it on sandwiches some times! It's a great, healthier substitute if you're a fan of mayo (like myself). Delicious!
Maria F.
Boise, ID
I love this yummy dip with pita chips. It's a refreshing snack on warm days and it can be eating with veggies as well such as bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, etc..
Ashlee L.
My family goes through sooo much hummus. This brand is one of our favorites. We use it with pita, pretzels, veggies... you name it, you can dip it :))
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
I like hummus it's really good to eat with anything as a snack I have some at work or when I feel like snacking on something.
Cleo W.
Love this brand hummus and this flavor. My whole family enjoys eating this with veggies, chips, and sandwiches. So good!
Nicole M.
I used to HATE hummus. My mom bought this brand it totally changed my mind. It's delicious and packed with flavor.
Nicol R.
Amazing Hummus, can be eaten with almost everything and the roasted garlic adds a richer, deeper flavor.