BY SABRA #2 in Hummus

Sabra roasted garlic hummus 10 oz see more...

• Anyone ever add some extra garlic powder to the top of th...8 Answers
  • What kind of chips or vegetable do y’all like to eat this...9 Answers
  • this hummus is delicious but my boyfriend and i had a que...4 Answers
Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
  • "Its a delicious and healthy quick snack, you can eat it with chips, pita chips, they make hummus chips, i like pretzels with it, or you can even dip veggies!" in 8 reviews
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
This is my go to brand for hummus. This flavor is spot on, not over powering when mixed well. Great with pretzel chips, pita/flatbread, and veggies! Great value and not too expensive
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I love this hummus! It has a pretty strong garlic flavor from that actual roasted garlic that can be mixed in. It has a creamy texture and is great for spreading on a sandwich or dipping chips and veggies!
Amanda P.
Dundalk, MD
Review for: Sabra Hummus Roasted Garlic more...
Haven't found a better store-bought hummus than Sabra. The garlic variety really has the perfect amount of flavor.
I love using it as a sandwich spread, and it of course pairs great with vegetables.
Kizzi C.
Warner Robins , GA
The roasted garlic flavor is by far my favorite! I bought it at the grocery store. It's always decently affordably priced. This flavor is AMAZING if you just love garlic!
Shannon C.
Really, really good. Dip some pretzels and peppers in this stuff and you are set! I do wish it were a little cheaper, because it goes fast, but i would purchase this again.
Lindsay T.
If you haven't hopped on the hummus train...what are you doing? Besides being an incredibly healthy and filling snack, it's delicious and versatile. You can't always get to the authentic Mediterranean restaurant, but Sabra Hummus is almost ubiquitously accessible and very affordable! I enjoy all of the flavors, but the roasted garlic is by far, my personal favorite. Spread on wraps, or scooped up with pretzel thins or cracked pepper Triscuits is my favorite way to enjoy. I got my parents addicted to this hummus, my friends. My boyfriend and I can go through a tub in one sitting-- thank goodness it's a healthy vice!
Deanna D.
Love this hummus! always fresh and full of flavor. I love this classic garlic flavor because its not overpowering at all. I usually spread it on veggies or in a wrap with yogurt and chicken. This is a staple in my fridge always.
Kierra B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Of all the hummus brands and flavors, this one is by far my favorite! Amazing on crackers, chips, veggies, and even in wraps. A healthy and delicious alternative to other spreads.
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
I love love love humus... My favorite is garlic flavored humus. Honestly I haven't tried a brand that I haven't liked but I can say that I buy this brand a lot. The taste is a good blend between the humus and the garlic. It's not an overpowered garlic taste that leaves an bad garlic after taste. I put some of this humus in a small Tupperware container and some pita chips in a snack size zip lock bag to snack on while at work. I highly recommend this garlic flavored humus :)))))))
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, NY
SABRA HUMMUS IS THE BEST! I am from the Middle East and I totally support this hummus. It has amazing flavor and you can eat with with chips, vegetables, or even alone. I can eat this hummus by the spoonful and you cannot have a party without it. I have never had better store bought hummus and I can never buy groceries without throwing this in my shopping cart. I love any flavor my I like to stay classic and eat the roasted garlic flavor. The roasted garlic flavor is very pleasing, salty, and addicting. I am being one hundred percent honest when I say this is the best hummus you will ever have. So go out, buy it, and party!!!
Joy R.
Maineville, OH
What is your favorite flavor?
Robin N.
Is there a good combination fruit or vegetable to go with the hummus and crackers?
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
What kind of chips or vegetable do y’all like to eat this with?
Anna R.
Whats your favorite flavor of hummus?? and what do yall eat it with??
JUSTIENE L.
Anyone ever add some extra garlic powder to the top of the Garlic Roasted Hummus?