Tonya L.
Review for: Sabra Hummus Roasted Garlic more...
I really love roasted garlic hummus as a mid day snack or late night snack. I had never tried any flavor of hummus. Until I done some demos for a company. So I thought before I get out there and try to sale this product I have to know what it taste like so I did. Never looked back but the roasted garlic has to be my first pick then the roasted red pepper. I say the next time your out getting a not so healthy smack go find this wonderful think and some type of cracker or chip and try this in place of the sweet snack.