3 colors available

BY SABRA #2 in Hummus

Sabra roasted garlic hummus 10 oz see more...

• Anyone ever add some extra garlic powder to the top of the Garlic R...7 Answers
  • this hummus is delicious but my boyfriend and i had a question, are...3 Answers
  • Anyone know if the product recalls for the sabra brand hummus is st...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Its a delicious and healthy quick snack, you can eat it with chips, pita chips, they make hummus chips, i like pretzels with it, or you can even dip veggies!" in 8 reviews
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, NY
SABRA HUMMUS IS THE BEST! I am from the Middle East and I totally support this hummus. It has amazing flavor and you can eat with with chips, vegetables, or even alone. I can eat this hummus by the spoonful and you cannot have a party without it. I have never had better store bought hummus and I can never buy groceries without throwing this in my shopping cart. I love any flavor my I like to stay classic and eat the roasted garlic flavor. The roasted garlic flavor is very pleasing, salty, and addicting. I am being one hundred percent honest when I say this is the best hummus you will ever have. So go out, buy it, and party!!!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
Recently I've become obsessed with hummus, and I have been trying so many different types like there's no tomorrow. I'm also a very picky person when it comes to food so I'm always proud of myself when I find something dofferent that I usually like that I actually enjoy. I love to pair this hummus with the Special K cracker chips in either original or cheddar(cheddar might sound gross but it's actually really good!)
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
When I buy Hummus, I usually have to jazz it up a bit by adding some more seasoning, but that isn't the case with Sabra's Roasted Garlic Hummus. It is perfectly seasoned, with out the garlic being too overpowering. The first time I had this was in a snack pack that included pretzel chips. That's still one of my favorite ways to eat it. I also suggest using it as a dip for veggies, and of course, pita.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
I love all the Sabra hummus flavors, but I do love the strong garlic flavor in this one. The hummus is smooth, savory, and tangy. We like it with our nachos, rolled inside a corn tortilla, or scooped with fresh cut vegetables. The hummus goes fast in our house! I have tried to make my own hummus, which tastes good too, but Sabra does it better and I like to pick some up as a treat when it is on sale.
jill m.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Foodie Expert
Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus and crackers is my go to appetizer on Thanksgiving day. It is so tasty with the right amount of garlic flavor. We also have it on ita bread. I got my best friend addicted to it. She never tried it but once I convinced her then she became a fan for life. Not costly, creamy. smooth, light, and robust flavor. Can be found at most stores.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kent, OH
This is the best snack for on the go. The flavor is never going to get dull as it sits out, and it is not too garlic-y! Tastes like it was made with a lot of love. I would tell everyone to go buy this product if they need a mid-afternoon snack. This hummus also does not leave your mouth feeling dry, or leaves a nasty aftertaste in your mouth. TOTALLY AWESOME.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Foodie Expert
This is probably my least favorite of the Sabra Hummus'. The garlic is just overpowering. The one time I bought this i ended up having to scoop all of the garlic out of the middle just to be able to eat it. If you get it in the single serve packs with the pretzels is doesn't have the garlic topping and is good, but I do not recommend buying it otherwise.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the first hummus' I tried. It was so good. I love using this on pita bread, with sliced cucumber, feta cheese, and shredded chicken. The flavor really livens up a simple sandwich. I have also used it with pita chips. I love bringing it to parties and sharing with family and friends. It beats the normal boring dips. I highly recommend this.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Whenever I have a beach day with family and friends I always buy a bag of rice chips and Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus to share with everyone. I also bring some sliced veggies to dip in the hummus for a healthy snack. It's always big hit and the hummus, veggies, and chips are gone by the end of the day. I definitely recommend hummus for a healthy snack.
Channing C.
Channing C.
Sylacauga, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of hummus! I'm a huge believer in eating healthy and I feel as though this is a healthy snack whenever I'm feeling a little bit peckish. It is also pretty good value for the price. I bought mine from Walmart and I tried other brands before but this one is my favorite especially in the roasted garlic flavor. I give this hummus a A++
Joy R.
Joy R.
Xenia, OH
What is your favorite flavor?
Robin N.
Robin N.
Is there a good combination fruit or vegetable to go with the hummus and crackers?
Kirstie F.
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
Is this your favorite kind of hummus or do you prefer a different flavor?
Anna R.
Anna R.
Whats your favorite flavor of hummus?? and what do yall eat it with??
JUSTIENE L.
JUSTIENE L.
Foodie Expert
Anyone ever add some extra garlic powder to the top of the Garlic Roasted Hummus?