BY SABRA

Kelly O.
Scott, AR
Hummus is one of my favorite things to snack on. I'm always trying to find new things to eat to help better myself. this is for sure one of my go to snacks at home and at the office. This plus your veggie of choice is the way to go on snacking.
Tracie S.
Lynnwood, WA
This is some of my favorite hummus. The flavor is always spot on. If I'm looking for hummus it's always a much brand. The price isn't to bad, but like anything we could have a little cheapter
Allie A.
Justice, IL
My husband just got this brand from aldi and he loves it! I thought it was a little too spicy for me but he loves it. he asked to get it again! The flavor he said was all there and loves to dip just about everything in it! it is the perfect snack for home and on the go! price is just right too!
Brittni F.
Love this flavor!!! I mix it with chicken and make like chicken salad with it. Great alternative to mayo!! Not pricey at all. I get it for 3.99 at Safeway. Now if I could just get my daughter to try it!
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
Lemon hummus is the essential summer dip! It's perfect for putting on sandwiches, dipping pretzels, and more. It's light and refreshing.... it's a great hummus secret!!
Lauren R.
Cedar City, UT
This is excellent for dipping pretzel chips, pita chips, fresh veg... but surprisingly makes a great spread to moisten sandwhiches! Love the creamy texture, and that it's a healthy alternative to other dips!
Colleen H.
Lorain, OH
I was so intrigued the first time I saw lemon hummus. I had to taste it!! this is a new family favorite. The lemon flavor mixed with the hummus was a pleasant surprise. so tasty!!!
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
I have this hummus at all times! It's good on crackers, chips or veggies! Perfect snack for me and my son! Healthy and tasty, our fave flavor is sundried tomoato
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
My new addiction!! This flavor is amazing!!!! I just wish they'd make the bigger size haha!!
Mayra G.
Placentia , CA
I tried the original hummus from this brand and it was awful. I had never tried hummus before and was really disappointed. Afterwards, people started telling me that the original is bad but the ones with flavors are really good. Is that actually true or no?