Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Roasted Red Pepper

by Sabra

#12 in Hummus

Sabra® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content.

What are other flavors that everyone seems to like? Tried for the first time and unsure of what kind to try next? Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Roasted Red Pepper
Who loves this hummace with [product:stacys-stacys-simply-naked-pita-chips] also?
Does Sabra make these packs with things other than pretzels in the top?
Start your review of Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Roasted Red Pepper!
Lk Forest Pk, WA
These are super delicious! I buy these all the time and I can't get enough of them. I love the pretzel chips that come with them and the hummus is delicious. It's nice that they're in an easy to pack grab and go package as well.
Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Roasted Red Pepper uploaded by Kerri D.
Sabra hummus with pretzels roasted red pepper is the best to go snack healthy easy to pack great value and I’d recommend it to stick in your kids lunch box or to take to lunch for yourself Sarah has the best Hummus that there is
Santee, CA
Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Roasted Red Pepper uploaded by Jessica H.
I absolutely love hummus! Sabra roasted red pepper is one of my all time favorite flavors. It's such a light but tasty snack you can have it anytime of the day & night.
Wyoming
My son loves the roasted red pepper hummus with pretzels. He will dip cucumbers, tomatoes and his fingers or with a spoon. He won't eat meat so this is an awesome substitute for him. I love the little travel packs!
OBSESSED with these. Such a quick, easy, tasty snack. No need to scoop dip into a Tupperware container (which is never the right size and/or there's no lid), and grab some chips or pretzels in a baggie, only to later crush them and have...dust... Sabra is the best!
Arlington, TX
This is the absolute perfect mid-day snack, the flavor is delicious. I purchase these hummus snacks from Kroger. It is a great healthy fat and the portion control is just right. It's a fair cost value and I would purchase again for the days I don't want to make my own!
I love this travel size version of Sabra hummus! It's perfect to bring to work or for snacking on while traveling. It would also be great for packed lunches for kids. I actually never thought to dip pretzels in hummus before I had this, but now I love it.
Medford, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hummus!!! Forgot your lunch, need a snack, or just simply being a fatty??? Yes, people this stuff is delicious. So much flavor and no need of a spoon or container to scoop or poor in, just the perfect sized pretzel rinds to scoop enough hummus and into your mouth.
Delicious product and a great portable snack. My only two complaints about this product is that it is greatly overpriced for the amount of food you are getting, and that there is too much hummus for the minimum amount of pretzel chips they give you.
Elk Grove, CA
Only four stars because of the airport price! But otherwise I love love that it's so convenient to grab and have on my break! I just need to stock up elsewhere b