BY SABRA #10 in Hummus

Sabra® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

• Does Sabra make these packs with things other than pretze...2 Answers
  • Where do you get this? Haven't seen the roasted red peppe...2 Answers
  • Who loves this hummace with Stacy's® Simply Naked Pita C...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great snack! Love the roasted pepper flavor. For a snack, it’s on the healthier side but still tastes great. It’s east to just throw in my lunch box and go in the mornings. If I had one complaint it would be that the packaging holding the hummus has so many grooves it makes it difficult to get all the hummus out. There also is too much hummus to pretzel ratio, i ended up taking the extra hummus home to eat with other things.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a cute little snack pack. The pretzels aren't overwhelmed with salt, and the hummus tastes great. The red pepper gives the hummus a little flair. I just think that they gave too much hummus in the pack or they gave a little bit of pretzels; because there's a lot of hummus left over from the pack. But I guess that isn't a bad thing actually lol. You could save it and maybe eat it with other chips or bread.
Kerri D.
Sabra hummus with pretzels roasted red pepper is the best to go snack healthy easy to pack great value and I’d recommend it to stick in your kids lunch box or to take to lunch for yourself Sarah has the best Hummus that there is
Christina C.
Arlington, TX
I love this little package! It’s a perfect snack and easy to travel with. It is super healthy. Some would say it is pricey at $2.99 but it’s worth it for the convenience. It’s a satisfying snack. The only negative I would say is that there isn’t enough pretzels for the hummus provided. There is way more hummus than pretzels so you kind of have to mound the hummus on the pretzels or else you’ll have hummus left over.
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love the packaging of these! I think that hummus and pretzels is a healthier snack alternative than say chips and dip. These would be perfect for lunch for any age! The roasted red pepper is my favorite flavor of Sabras. I do wish these were a little better in price though.
Maria A.
Lynwood, CA
Who doesn’t love a good hummus?? I’m obsessed with these on the go snacks! And also kids love them!! The pretzels they come with to dip into are extra crunchy and so yummy with the hummus!!! It’s amazing! I just wish there was a bit more lol. My kids always say there isn’t enough for the dip they run out of pretzels before the dip.
Cheree F.
Wyoming
My son loves the roasted red pepper hummus with pretzels. He will dip cucumbers, tomatoes and his fingers or with a spoon. He won't eat meat so this is an awesome substitute for him. I love the little travel packs!
Easy R.
Laconia
I love hummus. It's a healthy snack on the go and fits most eating plans. Sabra's pairing with Rold Gold flat pretzel scoops makes for a tasty and convenient way to have a portion-controlled snack mid-morning or mid-afternoon. At only 370 calories, you can feel good about making the choice to choose Sabra Hummus with Pretzels!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
These are super delicious! I buy these all the time and I can't get enough of them. I love the pretzel chips that come with them and the hummus is delicious. It's nice that they're in an easy to pack grab and go package as well.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this brand of hummus! It’s hands down one of my top favorites and the price point it awesome! These little containers are nice for snacks or on the go, especially if you’re out running around. I love this flavor of hummus, it has a really nice flavor to it.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Does Sabra make these packs with things other than pretzels in the top?
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Where do you get this? Haven't seen the roasted red pepper ones.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who loves this hummace with Stacy's® Simply Naked Pita Chips also?