BY SABRA #4 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
I had one of these packs for the first time on a plane, and I was so stoked to find them at the store! It is such a delicious and perfectly portioned snack.
Caitlin K.
These to-go packs of hummus are very convenient and great to throw into your lunch. They are just the right amount and you don't have to dirty any dishes.
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
This is one of my favorite snacks at home or on the go. It's small enough to fit in my purse but hearty enough to fill me up during that afternoon slump!
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
These little guys are a great snack! Sometimes I have trouble with portion control, so it is really great to have something that is already portioned out
Patty P.
Me and my oldest daughter love this snack when we're on the go. Our favorite is the red pepper flavor. I much rather get her this than a bag of chips.
Destiny A.
Henrico
YASS LOL... I LOVE SABRA HUMMUS... NO QUESTIONS ASKED, IT'S THE BEST... 10 OUT OF 10. If its not sabra I wont eat it. 10 out of 10... #1 best hummus.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
These are great! Perfect portion size and so convenient and easy to throw in your bag to have a snack for later. And of course it tastes great too 😉
Andrea M.
Hartford, CT
Perfect for an on-the-go snack! It would be great if the snack containers were available in more possibilities, such as carrots instead of pretzels!
AUDRA T.
Florence, SC
Always on the go?? Great product to just grab and go. I keep some at work all the time. The perfect mid morning snack to hold me over until lunch.
Robin F.
Logan, UT
I love this stuff. I bring it to work as a mid afternoon snack. I find myself watching the clock until I can justify snack time. Yummy and smooth.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?