BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
This is one of my favorite snacks at home or on the go. It's small enough to fit in my purse but hearty enough to fill me up during that afternoon slump!
Patty P.
Me and my oldest daughter love this snack when we're on the go. Our favorite is the red pepper flavor. I much rather get her this than a bag of chips.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
These are great! Perfect portion size and so convenient and easy to throw in your bag to have a snack for later. And of course it tastes great too 😉
Andrea M.
Hartford, CT
Perfect for an on-the-go snack! It would be great if the snack containers were available in more possibilities, such as carrots instead of pretzels!
AUDRA T.
Florence, SC
Always on the go?? Great product to just grab and go. I keep some at work all the time. The perfect mid morning snack to hold me over until lunch.
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
Great healthy snack. I like to throw this in my purse for a midday snack before hitting the gym. Simple hummus but adds great flavor to the crisps.
Robin F.
Logan, UT
I love this stuff. I bring it to work as a mid afternoon snack. I find myself watching the clock until I can justify snack time. Yummy and smooth.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Oh, I love these little guys! They are good and I love how they include the pretzels. The hummus to pretzel ratio is still off so minus one star
Alexandra S.
These are my ultimate go to snack. They are in any store and are very cheap. They have any flavor available and other things other than pretzels.
Allison S.
These are great little packs to have in hand. I love them and they are the perfect size. The price is high but worth it if you are in a rush.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?