BY SABRA #5 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
These to go packs are the most convenient and easy snacks around! And as a big hummus lover I know trekking around a huge thing of hummus on a college campus is definitely not going to happen so this portable option makes my favorite snack easy to eat whenever I want it!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
The perfect on the go snack! It has great flavor and the perfect serving size. I'm definitely going to find them in the grocery store, they're a bit expensive at my university. They're probably a bit cheaper elsewhere.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
So yummy and easy on to go snack!
If you eat 5 small meals throughout the day, this snack should be part of it
Or if you are really hungry at night and want a healthier alternative
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
This price of these are not necessarily economical but they are delicious and convenient. They made the packaging cheaper than it used to be and sometimes it is hard to peel the cover off of the humus part
Emily B.
Champaign , IL
This is one of my favorite snacks on the go! I love that the pretzels are thin. The hummus tastes amazing too. Easy to fit in my lunch box!! It's the perfect pair!
Natalie A.
This is the best snack that you could ever have! The hummus is just so flavorful and yummy! But I feel like it does not come with enough pretzels with all the hummus that it comes with!
Chelsea B.
Ada, MI
I buy these from my school market when I'm on-the-go between classes. Great little snack that will hold you over between meals. It would be awesome if there were more pretzels though!
Kate A.
Springdale, AR
I like to take these to work for an afternoon snack. The hummus to pretzel ratio is a little off, so I bring veggies (like bell peppers) to dip into the extra hummus.
Amanda P.
Vermilion, OH
I eat one of these a day as part of my lunch. Convenient and delicious! There's not really a ton of pretzels included, so I usually end up bringing carrots or pita chips to go along with.
Kayla K.
Looking for a snack on the go? This is the perfect treat! I would pack extra pretzels though because the hummus to pretzel ratio is a bit off. Delicious and nutritious!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?