BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Emily B.
Champaign , IL
This is one of my favorite snacks on the go! I love that the pretzels are thin. The hummus tastes amazing too. Easy to fit in my lunch box!! It's the perfect pair!
Chelsea B.
Indianapolis, IN
I buy these from my school market when I'm on-the-go between classes. Great little snack that will hold you over between meals. It would be awesome if there were more pretzels though!
Kate A.
Springdale, AR
I like to take these to work for an afternoon snack. The hummus to pretzel ratio is a little off, so I bring veggies (like bell peppers) to dip into the extra hummus.
Amanda P.
Vermilion, OH
I eat one of these a day as part of my lunch. Convenient and delicious! There's not really a ton of pretzels included, so I usually end up bringing carrots or pita chips to go along with.
Kayla K.
Looking for a snack on the go? This is the perfect treat! I would pack extra pretzels though because the hummus to pretzel ratio is a bit off. Delicious and nutritious!
Ashley D.
This is a great snack when on the go! I usually wait until they are 10 for $10 to buy them at the supermarket. Although convenient, I always want more pretzels!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Eating this as I type. This is a new sneak for me and I am totally addicted. Quick, easy, no mess! This is very satisfying and better than my go to junk food.
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
I had one of these packs for the first time on a plane, and I was so stoked to find them at the store! It is such a delicious and perfectly portioned snack.
Caitlin K.
These to-go packs of hummus are very convenient and great to throw into your lunch. They are just the right amount and you don't have to dirty any dishes.
Alexis  J.
Traverse City, MI
This is one of my favorite snacks at home or on the go. It's small enough to fit in my purse but hearty enough to fill me up during that afternoon slump!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?