Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Jade W.
A really great on the go snack that is perfectly portioned out. I wish it came in more flavors.
Monica W.
Lancaster, CA
Yummy mid day snack. I love sabra hummus! These are the perfect little snack sizes too.
Amanda P.
Vermilion, OH
I eat one of these a day as part of my lunch. Convenient and delicious! There's not really a ton of pretzels included, so I usually end up bringing carrots or pita chips to go along with.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Delicious! A quick and easy snack, especially on the go. Healthier than eating chips or candy.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
The perfect on the go snack! It has great flavor and the perfect serving size. I'm definitely going to find them in the grocery store, they're a bit expensive at my university. They're probably a bit cheaper elsewhere.
Lindsay M.
These to-go packs are perfect for work and school. As a teacher, I love to have a couple in the classroom for days when I don't have time for a lengthy, sit-down lunch. I just wish there were more pretzels! I use maybe 1/3 of the hummus cup for the number of pretzels provided. You would be better off purchasing a 4 pack of hummus cups and a regular size bag of pretzel crisps.
Kimberly B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love these! They are so convenient and easy for me to just grab and go before I leave for work as part of my lunch.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
The best ever. I can't say eve ought about the snack off the year. Pretty darn good
Chelsea B.
Indianapolis, IN
I buy these from my school market when I'm on-the-go between classes. Great little snack that will hold you over between meals. It would be awesome if there were more pretzels though!
Heather Z.
Sabra chips and hummus dip makes for a quick easy, spill free way to snack on the go.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?