BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Rose F.
San Antonio , TX
Salsa humus!! Who doesn't love it? At first we bought the bigger container just for my husband and I, then my children loved it as well, now we buy the individual with the crackers they are very tasty, they have it as snack at home or school. A must in my fringe!
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
This was my go to snack when I was pregnant with my first baby. Almost three years later, and we still keep these on hand for a quick snack! No matter where we're headed--- the beach or the mall--- this is a perfect snack that everyone at our house will eat.
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this hummus and pretzels combo it is so easy to put in a lunch bag and take to work. The pretzels are not very salty which I really enjoy and the hummus is so full of flavor.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to snack when I'm on the run! Sabra is my favorite hummus so these little packages make carrying it along super easy and convenient. Relatively healthy too, so I'd recommend!
Illene R.
I'm not typically a fan of hummus, but I had read that it helps with your milk supply when breastfeeding. I got this & tried it & it wasn't too bad for a little snack here & there!
frances m.
Perfect snack on the go, protein and carbs. Too bad they just increased the price. Love the pretzel not bland not too salty. I would buy it more often, however its not as cheap as buying the 10 oz and packing your own hummus and pretzels.
Jayme S.
Longmont, CO
I absolutely love the Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic snack! It's the perfect healthy snack for on-the-go or for picnics and is loaded with protein. This is definitely a summertime essential for me.
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
These to go packs are the most convenient and easy snacks around! And as a big hummus lover I know trekking around a huge thing of hummus on a college campus is definitely not going to happen so this portable option makes my favorite snack easy to eat whenever I want it!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
The perfect on the go snack! It has great flavor and the perfect serving size. I'm definitely going to find them in the grocery store, they're a bit expensive at my university. They're probably a bit cheaper elsewhere.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
So yummy and easy on to go snack!
If you eat 5 small meals throughout the day, this snack should be part of it
Or if you are really hungry at night and want a healthier alternative
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?