BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Christyn E.
I love these! I'm always trying different hummus flavors and brands but I always get these just because I love the brand and these are super convenient. You can find them almost anywhere and they're great if you don't have time to pack a lunch or a snack.
Hannah M.
Chicago , IL
My favorite snack on the go, I actually normally pair this with tofurkey slices and snap peas for a more well rounded snack! The flavor alone is great, but combining makes it even better. Buying on my next trip to the store because it's the perfect summer snack!
Maggie S.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love this snack for on the go! It's filling but compact not a giant bag of chips to carry around. The separate containers are wonderful especially for the beach, you don't have to worry about mess! If you love hummus this is an absolute must try snack!
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
Convenient!!
I had never had hummus before and wanted to try it. But I didn't want to buy a whole tub of it, end up not liking it and waste it.
So I was happy when I found these! I was able to taste it without wasting a bunch.
Small and convenient, they're also very inexpensive. Usually around $1.00.
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
I love these little things! They are so easy to take around with you, and are really quite yummy! I have always been a fan of this hummus, and I was so excited to find a small version of it with pretzels!
Melissa V.
I love these, it's the perfect snack to bring in the car, take to work, or for simply snacking! It's very tasty, my only suggestion is that they include more pretzels because I always end up with a ton of hummus left and if I'm out and about I obviously don't want to waste perfectly good hummus!
Kate T.
Coopersville, MI
Rarely do I find a healthy snack the whole family likes but the hummus and pretzel combo packs up for a perfect beach or boat day! My son and I like to slice a cucumber to pack along side as well. Great flavor, texture and snack.
Rose F.
Helotes, TX
Salsa humus!! Who doesn't love it? At first we bought the bigger container just for my husband and I, then my children loved it as well, now we buy the individual with the crackers they are very tasty, they have it as snack at home or school. A must in my fringe!
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
This was my go to snack when I was pregnant with my first baby. Almost three years later, and we still keep these on hand for a quick snack! No matter where we're headed--- the beach or the mall--- this is a perfect snack that everyone at our house will eat.
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this hummus and pretzels combo it is so easy to put in a lunch bag and take to work. The pretzels are not very salty which I really enjoy and the hummus is so full of flavor.
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?