Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

AUDRA T.
Florence, SC
Always on the go?? Great product to just grab and go. I keep some at work all the time. The perfect mid morning snack to hold me over until lunch.
Robin F.
Logan, UT
I love this stuff. I bring it to work as a mid afternoon snack. I find myself watching the clock until I can justify snack time. Yummy and smooth.
Alexandra S.
These are my ultimate go to snack. They are in any store and are very cheap. They have any flavor available and other things other than pretzels.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I adore these convenient little cups and stock up anytime i catch um on sale. Theyre the perfect portion to kill my midday hunger pangs
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is the perfect snack! I love Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and I will always buy it! This is perfect for on the go!
Cristin G.
Sabra Hummus with pretzels is a delicious a d healthier alternative to snacking or a quick flunch or breakfast. It's very tasty!
jessica m.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these! Great for a lunch snack. I'm picky with hummus and these packs are perfect! Even my 5 year old loves them.
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
Great snack for on the go. Its healthy and great flavor combination with the hummus and pretzel thins that come with it.
Patricia J.
Norton
This is the best prefect take along snack!! I'm so hooked and wipe shelf out when I'm at grocery store!! Give it a try
Carrie P.
These are perfect for on the go snacks ams between meals! Not to mention healthy and my kids surprisingly love them!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?