BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Miriam D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great snack, it's perfect as a snack for your children's. Small enough to fit in there lunch bags. You don't have to worry about buying pretzels .Not only does it taste great but is it also good for you. Another reason why I like Sabra hummus with pretzel is that u don't have to worry about buying a big bag a of pretzels or the big bowl of hummus,it is just the right about that u need for a snack.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I love this. It would get five stars if it was resealable. I don't use all the hummus with the little bit of pretzels you get. Don't get me wrong, the number of pretzels is a perfect amount for a snack. I just don't eat all the hummus, so it would be nice to be able to seal that back up. Otherwise: delicious!
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
I love these, they're so easy to grab while youre out for an on the go snack that is healthy and fills you up for a while. It's obviously cheaper to go buy your own bag of pretzels and hummus if you're planning to have multiple lunches, but the packaging is convenient and fun.
Callahan M.
State College, PA
I love this snack. I feel that the flavor of the hummus is much more rich when it comes in this container verses the larger container you buy alone. The only downfall to this snack is the ratio of pretzels to hummus. There aren't enough pretzels to finish the hummus off.
Lindsay M.
These to-go packs are perfect for work and school. As a teacher, I love to have a couple in the classroom for days when I don't have time for a lengthy, sit-down lunch. I just wish there were more pretzels! I use maybe 1/3 of the hummus cup for the number of pretzels provided. You would be better off purchasing a 4 pack of hummus cups and a regular size bag of pretzel crisps.
Christyn E.
I love these! I'm always trying different hummus flavors and brands but I always get these just because I love the brand and these are super convenient. You can find them almost anywhere and they're great if you don't have time to pack a lunch or a snack.
Hannah M.
Chicago , IL
My favorite snack on the go, I actually normally pair this with tofurkey slices and snap peas for a more well rounded snack! The flavor alone is great, but combining makes it even better. Buying on my next trip to the store because it's the perfect summer snack!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is a super convenient and portable snack when you need something healthy on the go. I’m hoping that Sabra will come out with flavors in these snack packs, but that isn’t looking promising. The pretzel to hummus ratio is off, and I wish I had more pretzels. I always end up sad because I feel like I’m wasting some of the hummus that I can’t get out of the container.
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Absolute favorite brands and love that now it comes in portable snackable packs. Can buy at pretty much any grocery store. Very healthy alternative to regular old chips. Def pick these up when I see them!
Morgan B.
Indianapolis , IN
This is the perfect snack for on the go. The pretzels are nice and crunch and I love sabra hummus. The only thing that I don't like is that I waste so much of the hummus because it comes with so much. I wish it came with more pretzels so I wouldn't have to waste the hummus or have to put it in a fridge quick.
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?