BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I love this. It would get five stars if it was resealable. I don't use all the hummus with the little bit of pretzels you get. Don't get me wrong, the number of pretzels is a perfect amount for a snack. I just don't eat all the hummus, so it would be nice to be able to seal that back up. Otherwise: delicious!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I love these, they're so easy to grab while youre out for an on the go snack that is healthy and fills you up for a while. It's obviously cheaper to go buy your own bag of pretzels and hummus if you're planning to have multiple lunches, but the packaging is convenient and fun.
Callahan M.
State College, PA
I love this snack. I feel that the flavor of the hummus is much more rich when it comes in this container verses the larger container you buy alone. The only downfall to this snack is the ratio of pretzels to hummus. There aren't enough pretzels to finish the hummus off.
Lindsay M.
These to-go packs are perfect for work and school. As a teacher, I love to have a couple in the classroom for days when I don't have time for a lengthy, sit-down lunch. I just wish there were more pretzels! I use maybe 1/3 of the hummus cup for the number of pretzels provided. You would be better off purchasing a 4 pack of hummus cups and a regular size bag of pretzel crisps.
Christyn E.
I love these! I'm always trying different hummus flavors and brands but I always get these just because I love the brand and these are super convenient. You can find them almost anywhere and they're great if you don't have time to pack a lunch or a snack.
Hannah M.
Portland , OR
My favorite snack on the go, I actually normally pair this with tofurkey slices and snap peas for a more well rounded snack! The flavor alone is great, but combining makes it even better. Buying on my next trip to the store because it's the perfect summer snack!
Maggie S.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love this snack for on the go! It's filling but compact not a giant bag of chips to carry around. The separate containers are wonderful especially for the beach, you don't have to worry about mess! If you love hummus this is an absolute must try snack!
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
Convenient!!
I had never had hummus before and wanted to try it. But I didn't want to buy a whole tub of it, end up not liking it and waste it.
So I was happy when I found these! I was able to taste it without wasting a bunch.
Small and convenient, they're also very inexpensive. Usually around $1.00.
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
I love these little things! They are so easy to take around with you, and are really quite yummy! I have always been a fan of this hummus, and I was so excited to find a small version of it with pretzels!
Kate T.
Coopersville, MI
Rarely do I find a healthy snack the whole family likes but the hummus and pretzel combo packs up for a perfect beach or boat day! My son and I like to slice a cucumber to pack along side as well. Great flavor, texture and snack.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?