BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Rhonda L.
Harrogate , TN
Love these!! I often am forced to eat lunch at my desk or in my car and these are perfect for this!! And...the hummus to pretzel ratio is great!! I don't find I need anything else except a bottle of water!
Chaya K.
Sabra makes THE best hummus. Hummus is a staple food in my home, we especially enjoy eating this with the pretzels but it's extra scrumptious on warm challah. Add a bit of olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice for awesome summer twist.
R M.
Easy snacking on the go, great to take with you to work or school. You get a lot of hummus for the value. We're talking you don't have to skimp on the dip to make sure it will last with teh amount of pretzels. Go ahead and dip away, you'll probably have hummus left over!
Caitlin S.
I absolutely love this a quick snack. This is the best hummus brand out there no doubt and has the best flavor. It's a much healthier alternative to just snacking on chips and can be bought at the grocery store. I highly recommend.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Such a cute snack! It's so easy to eat on the go and it's perfectly portioned! I love the packaging and I love the combination of pretzels with hummus. You can never go wrong with Sabra hummus. I was very satisfied with this product.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
A great on the go snack, I used to buy these for class. The hummus is tasty and I also love the pretzel crisps. It's the perfect size for a midday snack! I wish it had a few more pretzels though, I always have extra hummus.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Great for on the go! It's easy to take to work or for kids at school! And the thin pretzels are so good that comes with the humus. It's the perfect size it is feels me up on my lunch break!
Diana H.
I love the hummus alone. I love pretzels as well just not with hummus. Hummus is already salty and the pretzels just add more salt. I wasn’t a fan of the flavor combination. I would prefer the Stacy’s mini chip if possible.
Jessy F.
Bozeman , MT
Sooo good but I need more pretzels. I end up throwing away the last 1/4 of hummus because I ran out of pretzels to eat it with. Such a good idea though for a wholesome snack on the go. Need more flavor options too.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
i love this is it really healhy great taste leaves you feeling really full and good energy after plus guilty free great with pita bread and pretzel amazing snack i highly recommend good vlaue but very pricey like all healthy foods are i do recommend it to others though
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?