Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Angela P.
Norwood, MA
These are the perfect snack. I have one around mid morning and I am full for the entire day. I love the flavor of the hummus and the crispy pretzel flats. I just always end up with extra hummus at the end.
Rhonda L.
Harrogate, TN
Love these!! I often am forced to eat lunch at my desk or in my car and these are perfect for this!! And...the hummus to pretzel ratio is great!! I don't find I need anything else except a bottle of water!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I love these, they're so easy to grab while youre out for an on the go snack that is healthy and fills you up for a while. It's obviously cheaper to go buy your own bag of pretzels and hummus if you're planning to have multiple lunches, but the packaging is convenient and fun.
Illene R.
I'm not typically a fan of hummus, but I had read that it helps with your milk supply when breastfeeding. I got this & tried it & it wasn't too bad for a little snack here & there!
Kayla K.
Looking for a snack on the go? This is the perfect treat! I would pack extra pretzels though because the hummus to pretzel ratio is a bit off. Delicious and nutritious!
Patty P.
Me and my oldest daughter love this snack when we're on the go. Our favorite is the red pepper flavor. I much rather get her this than a bag of chips.
Alexandra S.
These are my ultimate go to snack. They are in any store and are very cheap. They have any flavor available and other things other than pretzels.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I adore these convenient little cups and stock up anytime i catch um on sale. Theyre the perfect portion to kill my midday hunger pangs
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is the perfect snack! I love Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and I will always buy it! This is perfect for on the go!
Cristin G.
Sabra Hummus with pretzels is a delicious a d healthier alternative to snacking or a quick flunch or breakfast. It's very tasty!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?