BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Great for on the go! It's easy to take to work or for kids at school! And the thin pretzels are so good that comes with the humus. It's the perfect size it is feels me up on my lunch break!
Jessy F.
Bozeman , MT
Sooo good but I need more pretzels. I end up throwing away the last 1/4 of hummus because I ran out of pretzels to eat it with. Such a good idea though for a wholesome snack on the go. Need more flavor options too.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
i love this is it really healhy great taste leaves you feeling really full and good energy after plus guilty free great with pita bread and pretzel amazing snack i highly recommend good vlaue but very pricey like all healthy foods are i do recommend it to others though
Sara C.
These are a super convenient on the go snack. The portion is large enough to take the curb off your hunger! Great flavor, easy to pack. A healthier snack. Good for kids too. Would definitely recommend
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
These containers are the perfect thing to pack in a lunch or to have for a snack. The container isn't bulky. Plus the pretzels dipped in the hummus makes it even better. Love having these for a snack.
Tylar C.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are the best snacks .easy for on the go lunches . They come in multiple flavors and it come with pretzels to dip in the hummus . The sundried tomato is the best . Very satisfied with this product
Natalie A.
This is the best snack that you could ever have! The hummus is just so flavorful and yummy! But I feel like it does not come with enough pretzels with all the hummus that it comes with!
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
These are the perfect snack. I have one around mid morning and I am full for the entire day. I love the flavor of the hummus and the crispy pretzel flats. I just always end up with extra hummus at the end.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love hummus! So this is great! I found it at Casey's. I wish there we're more pretzels, but it's a good amount of hummus. I keep buying it. It's not outrageously expensive.
Miriam D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great snack, it's perfect as a snack for your children's. Small enough to fit in there lunch bags. You don't have to worry about buying pretzels .Not only does it taste great but is it also good for you. Another reason why I like Sabra hummus with pretzel is that u don't have to worry about buying a big bag a of pretzels or the big bowl of hummus,it is just the right about that u need for a snack.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?