BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Mikayla H.
I absolutely love these!!! Perfect snack to take anywhere, and even more perfect for a midnight snack! I repurchase these the second I run out of my stash! This is a must try!!!!
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE this product. It is the perfect on the go snack. I like how I do not have to pack up hummus in tupperware and then also have a baggie of something to dip it in, this has everything all in one! And it doesn't hurt that Sabra makes delicious regular hummus!
Rose F.
San Antonio , TX
Salsa humus!! Who doesn't love it? At first we bought the bigger container just for my husband and I, then my children loved it as well, now we buy the individual with the crackers they are very tasty, they have it as snack at home or school. A must in my fringe!
Chaya K.
Sabra makes THE best hummus. Hummus is a staple food in my home, we especially enjoy eating this with the pretzels but it's extra scrumptious on warm challah. Add a bit of olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice for awesome summer twist.
R M.
Easy snacking on the go, great to take with you to work or school. You get a lot of hummus for the value. We're talking you don't have to skimp on the dip to make sure it will last with teh amount of pretzels. Go ahead and dip away, you'll probably have hummus left over!
Rhonda L.
Harrogate , TN
Love these!! I often am forced to eat lunch at my desk or in my car and these are perfect for this!! And...the hummus to pretzel ratio is great!! I don't find I need anything else except a bottle of water!
Caitlin S.
I absolutely love this a quick snack. This is the best hummus brand out there no doubt and has the best flavor. It's a much healthier alternative to just snacking on chips and can be bought at the grocery store. I highly recommend.
Stevie M.
Costa Mesa, CA
The plastic is durable and it reseals for easy traveling and "saving for later." They're a great hummus and cracker brand, and the taste never falters. It's so healthy, my mom would give it to me for after school snacks every day.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Such a cute snack! It's so easy to eat on the go and it's perfectly portioned! I love the packaging and I love the combination of pretzels with hummus. You can never go wrong with Sabra hummus. I was very satisfied with this product.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
A great on the go snack, I used to buy these for class. The hummus is tasty and I also love the pretzel crisps. It's the perfect size for a midday snack! I wish it had a few more pretzels though, I always have extra hummus.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?