BY SABRA #4 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Caila G.
I love these!! They the perfect snack with just enough to satisfy you without overfilling you! They are also a great side to your meal. I take these with me to have with my lunch! They are delicious and have a great flavor! The chips are crispy and pair nicely with the hummus.
Mikayla H.
I absolutely love these!!! Perfect snack to take anywhere, and even more perfect for a midnight snack! I repurchase these the second I run out of my stash! This is a must try!!!!
Adrianna M.
Trenton, MI
One of my guilt free go to snacks. I buy this at least every week. Best part is it's something my kids will eat as well, healthy, willingly. It's the best non-restaurant hummus I have tasted. I can find this at my local grocer, love when it's part of the 10 for 10 sale
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE this product. It is the perfect on the go snack. I like how I do not have to pack up hummus in tupperware and then also have a baggie of something to dip it in, this has everything all in one! And it doesn't hurt that Sabra makes delicious regular hummus!
R M.
Easy snacking on the go, great to take with you to work or school. You get a lot of hummus for the value. We're talking you don't have to skimp on the dip to make sure it will last with teh amount of pretzels. Go ahead and dip away, you'll probably have hummus left over!
Chaya K.
Sabra makes THE best hummus. Hummus is a staple food in my home, we especially enjoy eating this with the pretzels but it's extra scrumptious on warm challah. Add a bit of olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice for awesome summer twist.
Rhonda L.
Harrogate , TN
Love these!! I often am forced to eat lunch at my desk or in my car and these are perfect for this!! And...the hummus to pretzel ratio is great!! I don't find I need anything else except a bottle of water!
Caitlin S.
I absolutely love this a quick snack. This is the best hummus brand out there no doubt and has the best flavor. It's a much healthier alternative to just snacking on chips and can be bought at the grocery store. I highly recommend.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Such a cute snack! It's so easy to eat on the go and it's perfectly portioned! I love the packaging and I love the combination of pretzels with hummus. You can never go wrong with Sabra hummus. I was very satisfied with this product.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
A great on the go snack, I used to buy these for class. The hummus is tasty and I also love the pretzel crisps. It's the perfect size for a midday snack! I wish it had a few more pretzels though, I always have extra hummus.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?