Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Stevie M.
Costa Mesa, CA
The plastic is durable and it reseals for easy traveling and "saving for later." They're a great hummus and cracker brand, and the taste never falters. It's so healthy, my mom would give it to me for after school snacks every day.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Such a cute snack! It's so easy to eat on the go and it's perfectly portioned! I love the packaging and I love the combination of pretzels with hummus. You can never go wrong with Sabra hummus. I was very satisfied with this product.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
A great on the go snack, I used to buy these for class. The hummus is tasty and I also love the pretzel crisps. It's the perfect size for a midday snack! I wish it had a few more pretzels though, I always have extra hummus.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Great for on the go! It's easy to take to work or for kids at school! And the thin pretzels are so good that comes with the humus. It's the perfect size it is feels me up on my lunch break!
Jessy F.
Bozeman, MT
Sooo good but I need more pretzels. I end up throwing away the last 1/4 of hummus because I ran out of pretzels to eat it with. Such a good idea though for a wholesome snack on the go. Need more flavor options too.
Sara C.
These are a super convenient on the go snack. The portion is large enough to take the curb off your hunger! Great flavor, easy to pack. A healthier snack. Good for kids too. Would definitely recommend
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
These containers are the perfect thing to pack in a lunch or to have for a snack. The container isn't bulky. Plus the pretzels dipped in the hummus makes it even better. Love having these for a snack.
Tylar C.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are the best snacks .easy for on the go lunches . They come in multiple flavors and it come with pretzels to dip in the hummus . The sundried tomato is the best . Very satisfied with this product
Natalie A.
This is the best snack that you could ever have! The hummus is just so flavorful and yummy! But I feel like it does not come with enough pretzels with all the hummus that it comes with!
Rhonda L.
Harrogate, TN
Love these!! I often am forced to eat lunch at my desk or in my car and these are perfect for this!! And...the hummus to pretzel ratio is great!! I don't find I need anything else except a bottle of water!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?