Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Katie L.
Rockville, MD
Seriously perfect for snacking! It is a perfect portion and is always fresh just like the big tubs. I love taking these with me on the go. The pricing is reasonable for ap repacked product. Although you could do it yourself and save a few dollars. Its not sold at my college campus! How great is that!
Angela C.
Clemson, SC
These are an awesome healthy snack to go! There is a good amount of hummus in there, probably more than you could ever fit on those pretzels - I would recommend adding more pretzels or less hummus to these packages. It always feels wasteful to have to throw out the rest! Otherwise love these, so delish!
Melissa V.
I love these, it's the perfect snack to bring in the car, take to work, or for simply snacking! It's very tasty, my only suggestion is that they include more pretzels because I always end up with a ton of hummus left and if I'm out and about I obviously don't want to waste perfectly good hummus!
Adrianna M.
Trenton, MI
One of my guilt free go to snacks. I buy this at least every week. Best part is it's something my kids will eat as well, healthy, willingly. It's the best non-restaurant hummus I have tasted. I can find this at my local grocer, love when it's part of the 10 for 10 sale
Mikayla H.
I absolutely love these!!! Perfect snack to take anywhere, and even more perfect for a midnight snack! I repurchase these the second I run out of my stash! This is a must try!!!!
Rose F.
San Antonio , TX
Salsa humus!! Who doesn't love it? At first we bought the bigger container just for my husband and I, then my children loved it as well, now we buy the individual with the crackers they are very tasty, they have it as snack at home or school. A must in my fringe!
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE this product. It is the perfect on the go snack. I like how I do not have to pack up hummus in tupperware and then also have a baggie of something to dip it in, this has everything all in one! And it doesn't hurt that Sabra makes delicious regular hummus!
Chaya K.
Sabra makes THE best hummus. Hummus is a staple food in my home, we especially enjoy eating this with the pretzels but it's extra scrumptious on warm challah. Add a bit of olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice for awesome summer twist.
R M.
Easy snacking on the go, great to take with you to work or school. You get a lot of hummus for the value. We're talking you don't have to skimp on the dip to make sure it will last with teh amount of pretzels. Go ahead and dip away, you'll probably have hummus left over!
Stevie M.
Costa Mesa, CA
The plastic is durable and it reseals for easy traveling and "saving for later." They're a great hummus and cracker brand, and the taste never falters. It's so healthy, my mom would give it to me for after school snacks every day.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?