BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Meagan O.
Westerville, OH
My sorority house keeps these stocked in our fridge! Everyone loves them! Once the pretzels run out I like to dip my carrots in the leftover hummus. My only disappointment is there is not enough pretzels, so be sure you have something else to dip in the hummus if you want to eat it all, otherwise I would recommend to hummus lovers for its on the go quality. Delicious!
Rose C.
Sabra is one of my favorites hummuses and when they came out with this snack size to take on the go, it was perfect for me! As a college student, trying to study, going to class, and trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle is hard. With this snack size hummus kit, this helps me have a healthy snack on the go and it be delicious at the same time! Anyone who loves hummus, this is a must!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
These little packets are what got me hooked on hummus. The pretzel has the perfect salt and crunch that makes hummus so good. They re portable and extremely convenient. Portion control is also a snap!
Anna Kat N.
Chattanooga
This is my favourite brand of hummus and I LOVE that I can buy this snack size to toss in my lunch box or throw in my purse when I'm on the go.  They are super affordable and very delicious.  Plus, it's a healthy snack!  I buy these on a weekly basis.  If you haven't tried this, I would highly recommend that you do!
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Great snack for home or on the go! Taste great and the texture is smooth.  I keep sliced peppers and cucumbers on hand for this yummy snack.   Great product but I gave it three stars because of the price.   $1.49 at Krogers is on the high side for this serving size.   Try it, I know you will love it.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I'll review this one because they dont have the sabra with pita chips on here. I tried the sabra classic with pita chips in the to-go packages. Its really good, and a nice convenient idea for work. My only complaint is they must expect you to load the hummus on, because I ran out of pita chips before I finished the hummus.
Paige K.
Love the combination of pretzels and hummus. It's packaged conveniently so you can take it on the go. The only complaint I have is that I think the hummus in the snack pack is different then when you buy the normal tub. It has a different flavor and texture. A little more grit. I prefer the smooth texture and taste of the original tub.
Maddie C.
These are super tasty and great for packed lunches...BUT you really dont get much product out of it and I feel like you could just buy a bag of pretzels and a tub of hummus, put it in a plastic container and save tons of $$$.
Angela C.
Clemson, SC
These are an awesome healthy snack to go! There is a good amount of hummus in there, probably more than you could ever fit on those pretzels - I would recommend adding more pretzels or less hummus to these packages. It always feels wasteful to have to throw out the rest! Otherwise love these, so delish!
Rose H.
Hampton
Before boarding a flight I came across these and bought a couple of them to share with my toddler and mom. Both of whom had never tried hummus before. It was a hit and is asked often as a snack at home! Mom win!!!
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?