BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Rose C.
Sabra is one of my favorites hummuses and when they came out with this snack size to take on the go, it was perfect for me! As a college student, trying to study, going to class, and trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle is hard. With this snack size hummus kit, this helps me have a healthy snack on the go and it be delicious at the same time! Anyone who loves hummus, this is a must!
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Great snack for home or on the go! Taste great and the texture is smooth.  I keep sliced peppers and cucumbers on hand for this yummy snack.   Great product but I gave it three stars because of the price.   $1.49 at Krogers is on the high side for this serving size.   Try it, I know you will love it.
Paige K.
Love the combination of pretzels and hummus. It's packaged conveniently so you can take it on the go. The only complaint I have is that I think the hummus in the snack pack is different then when you buy the normal tub. It has a different flavor and texture. A little more grit. I prefer the smooth texture and taste of the original tub.
Maddie C.
These are super tasty and great for packed lunches...BUT you really dont get much product out of it and I feel like you could just buy a bag of pretzels and a tub of hummus, put it in a plastic container and save tons of $$$.
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
These are the perfect little snacks! There's more hummus than the little pretzels can handle, but it's better than the alternative! This is a great option for a healthy snack on the go. Easy to travel with and not messy
Angela C.
Clemson, SC
These are an awesome healthy snack to go! There is a good amount of hummus in there, probably more than you could ever fit on those pretzels - I would recommend adding more pretzels or less hummus to these packages. It always feels wasteful to have to throw out the rest! Otherwise love these, so delish!
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
Seriously perfect for snacking! It is a perfect portion and is always fresh just like the big tubs. I love taking these with me on the go. The pricing is reasonable for ap repacked product. Although you could do it yourself and save a few dollars. Its not sold at my college campus! How great is that!
Melissa V.
I love these, it's the perfect snack to bring in the car, take to work, or for simply snacking! It's very tasty, my only suggestion is that they include more pretzels because I always end up with a ton of hummus left and if I'm out and about I obviously don't want to waste perfectly good hummus!
Caila G.
I love these!! They the perfect snack with just enough to satisfy you without overfilling you! They are also a great side to your meal. I take these with me to have with my lunch! They are delicious and have a great flavor! The chips are crispy and pair nicely with the hummus.
Adrianna M.
Trenton, MI
One of my guilt free go to snacks. I buy this at least every week. Best part is it's something my kids will eat as well, healthy, willingly. It's the best non-restaurant hummus I have tasted. I can find this at my local grocer, love when it's part of the 10 for 10 sale
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?