BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Whenever I’m on the go and need a snack I love getting this! Sabra hummus is amazing! It has a great taste and texture and this comes with pretzels to dip it in!
Diana H.
I love the hummus alone. I love pretzels as well just not with hummus. Hummus is already salty and the pretzels just add more salt. I wasn’t a fan of the flavor combination. I would prefer the Stacy’s mini chip if possible.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I used to buy Sabra Hummus with Pretzels to eat as a snack at work. I worked as tutor and this was a great food to grab between students for a quick and filling fix. They are on the expensive side compared to packing your own hummus and pretzels, but the convenience is unbeatable. I used to pick them up during the 10 for $10 specials at my local grocery store. I always seemed to find myself low on pretzels, but what can you do?
Airyeal C.
Endicott, NY
These are awesome for a snack on the go! I have had them for lunch or as a quick between meal snack and the pretzel chips inside are so crunchy and delicious as well! It's also a snack I don't have to feel guilty about cause it's much healthier than a bag of chips or a candy bar!
Gabby G.
So great for a snack on the go. My college sells this and it was perfect in between classes or with lunch. The only downside... there are NOT ENOUGH pretzels! I just always kept a separate bag of pretzel chips on hand to use up the rest of my hummus. Especially because it's not resealable so you can't really save and reuse the rest of the hummus... and it's so good you I never want it to go to waste. So I feel like they need to include more chips OR make it resealable.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is a super convenient and portable snack when you need something healthy on the go. I’m hoping that Sabra will come out with flavors in these snack packs, but that isn’t looking promising. The pretzel to hummus ratio is off, and I wish I had more pretzels. I always end up sad because I feel like I’m wasting some of the hummus that I can’t get out of the container.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
My sorority house keeps these stocked in our fridge! Everyone loves them! Once the pretzels run out I like to dip my carrots in the leftover hummus. My only disappointment is there is not enough pretzels, so be sure you have something else to dip in the hummus if you want to eat it all, otherwise I would recommend to hummus lovers for its on the go quality. Delicious!
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Absolute favorite brands and love that now it comes in portable snackable packs. Can buy at pretty much any grocery store. Very healthy alternative to regular old chips. Def pick these up when I see them!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
These little packets are what got me hooked on hummus. The pretzel has the perfect salt and crunch that makes hummus so good. They re portable and extremely convenient. Portion control is also a snap!
Anna Kat N.
Chattanooga
This is my favourite brand of hummus and I LOVE that I can buy this snack size to toss in my lunch box or throw in my purse when I'm on the go.  They are super affordable and very delicious.  Plus, it's a healthy snack!  I buy these on a weekly basis.  If you haven't tried this, I would highly recommend that you do!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?