Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Airyeal C.
Endwell, NY
These are awesome for a snack on the go! I have had them for lunch or as a quick between meal snack and the pretzel chips inside are so crunchy and delicious as well! It's also a snack I don't have to feel guilty about cause it's much healthier than a bag of chips or a candy bar!
Callahan M.
State College, PA
I love this snack. I feel that the flavor of the hummus is much more rich when it comes in this container verses the larger container you buy alone. The only downfall to this snack is the ratio of pretzels to hummus. There aren't enough pretzels to finish the hummus off.
Gabby G.
So great for a snack on the go. My college sells this and it was perfect in between classes or with lunch. The only downside... there are NOT ENOUGH pretzels! I just always kept a separate bag of pretzel chips on hand to use up the rest of my hummus. Especially because it's not resealable so you can't really save and reuse the rest of the hummus... and it's so good you I never want it to go to waste. So I feel like they need to include more chips OR make it resealable.
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Absolute favorite brands and love that now it comes in portable snackable packs. Can buy at pretty much any grocery store. Very healthy alternative to regular old chips. Def pick these up when I see them!
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
My sorority house keeps these stocked in our fridge! Everyone loves them! Once the pretzels run out I like to dip my carrots in the leftover hummus. My only disappointment is there is not enough pretzels, so be sure you have something else to dip in the hummus if you want to eat it all, otherwise I would recommend to hummus lovers for its on the go quality. Delicious!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
These little packets are what got me hooked on hummus. The pretzel has the perfect salt and crunch that makes hummus so good. They re portable and extremely convenient. Portion control is also a snap!
Anna Kat N.
Chattanooga
This is my favourite brand of hummus and I LOVE that I can buy this snack size to toss in my lunch box or throw in my purse when I'm on the go.  They are super affordable and very delicious.  Plus, it's a healthy snack!  I buy these on a weekly basis.  If you haven't tried this, I would highly recommend that you do!
Rose C.
Sabra is one of my favorites hummuses and when they came out with this snack size to take on the go, it was perfect for me! As a college student, trying to study, going to class, and trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle is hard. With this snack size hummus kit, this helps me have a healthy snack on the go and it be delicious at the same time! Anyone who loves hummus, this is a must!
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Great snack for home or on the go! Taste great and the texture is smooth.  I keep sliced peppers and cucumbers on hand for this yummy snack.   Great product but I gave it three stars because of the price.   $1.49 at Krogers is on the high side for this serving size.   Try it, I know you will love it.
Paige K.
Love the combination of pretzels and hummus. It's packaged conveniently so you can take it on the go. The only complaint I have is that I think the hummus in the snack pack is different then when you buy the normal tub. It has a different flavor and texture. A little more grit. I prefer the smooth texture and taste of the original tub.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?