BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Anna P.
Austin, AR
This is my go-to mid morning snack. I tend to do boiled eggs for breakfast and a shake for lunch so this is a nice little snack to get my energy up and keep me going so I can hit the gym on lunch. It tastes fresh every time. Its smooth and I feel good about eating it. I also love the pretzel chips paired with it.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the perfect snack for on the go. The pretzels are nice and crunch and I love sabra hummus. The only thing that I don't like is that I waste so much of the hummus because it comes with so much. I wish it came with more pretzels so I wouldn't have to waste the hummus or have to put it in a fridge quick.
Rose H.
Hampton
Before boarding a flight I came across these and bought a couple of them to share with my toddler and mom. Both of whom had never tried hummus before. It was a hit and is asked often as a snack at home! Mom win!!!
Rachel L.
New Hartford, NY
As a student I am always on the go! This is the perfect snack for before class or when studying. It has the good in-between of a chip like feel in with the pretzels and a smoother side from the hummus. I also love the balance of hummus to pretzels and think that they have a really good ratio.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is a perfect healthy snack. I will say there is more dip then pretzels so I always get an extra bag of pretzels to go along with it because there is a lot of dip in the container! It is such an easy snack you can pick it up and go. It is reasonably priced as well!
Stacy S.
1923 reviews
They received a large amount of these as a free sample from a race that I did. I am so glad that they are now a sponsor and I will get these packages at all of their races. It is the perfect amount of hummeth and pretzel and is absolutely delicious. I will continue to buy this again
Kala J.
West Jefferson
With life being so crazy, I have a tendency to do more housework than eating on my lunch break. So I always stock up on these little guys to store in my office fridge. It gives me enough energy to get through the afternoon without the drive-thru hangover that would typically be my quick go-to.
Viviana A.
N Hollywood, CA
This is hands-down one of my favorite snacks it’s simple yet so delicious! If you like savory snacks you will love this just like I do. It’s a perfect on the go snack!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Whenever I’m on the go and need a snack I love getting this! Sabra hummus is amazing! It has a great taste and texture and this comes with pretzels to dip it in!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I used to buy Sabra Hummus with Pretzels to eat as a snack at work. I worked as tutor and this was a great food to grab between students for a quick and filling fix. They are on the expensive side compared to packing your own hummus and pretzels, but the convenience is unbeatable. I used to pick them up during the 10 for $10 specials at my local grocery store. I always seemed to find myself low on pretzels, but what can you do?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?