BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
This is a great summer snack. After trying a bunch of different hummus brands, Sabra is definitely my favorite. I recommend it.
Alexandra L.
This is definitely the best snack for the summer. it's healthy it's simple and it taste amazing. it's cheap and it's simple
jessica m.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these! Great for a lunch snack. I'm picky with hummus and these packs are perfect! Even my 5 year old loves them.
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
Great snack for on the go. Its healthy and great flavor combination with the hummus and pretzel thins that come with it.
yuvonne r.
Columbus, GA
This is a perfect snack. It is great for car rides. This snack offers fast protein, great taste and convienant packaging.
Patricia J.
Norton
This is the best prefect take along snack!! I'm so hooked and wipe shelf out when I'm at grocery store!! Give it a try
Carrie P.
These are perfect for on the go snacks ams between meals! Not to mention healthy and my kids surprisingly love them!
Kimberly B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love these! They are so convenient and easy for me to just grab and go before I leave for work as part of my lunch.
Valentina  V.
Chico, CA
I would buy thsi at work and i fell in love its quick and easy to take care of my snack time and not messy at all.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is great hummus.it is very flavorful and versatile. You can dip ot on just about anything. Its. Nutrious too
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?