BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Allison W.
Perfect size for a snack. But I would rather buy the bigger tub of the hummus since it's cheaper to do so.
Amanda M.
['Lakeland', 'FL'], FL
I absolutely love these for quick snacks, but unfortunately they are pretty pricey for a one time snack.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This is the perfect on the go healthy snack! Great for the beach, in the car, or between meal snack!
Bailey M.
I like these but honestly don't feel like you get enough for the price. They are tasty though!
Jade W.
A really great on the go snack that is perfectly portioned out. I wish it came in more flavors.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Delicious! A quick and easy snack, especially on the go. Healthier than eating chips or candy.
Kelsi S.
I love this little to go pack for a quick snack when I'm on the go. It's healthy and delicious.
Autumn T.
This is a great on the go snack. I love them and my son does to. It's a great alternative.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
These are the perfect snack packs to go along with lunches. I like all of the flavors!
Monica W.
Lancaster, CA
Yummy mid day snack. I love sabra hummus! These are the perfect little snack sizes too.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?