Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Maggie S.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love this snack for on the go! It's filling but compact not a giant bag of chips to carry around. The separate containers are wonderful especially for the beach, you don't have to worry about mess! If you love hummus this is an absolute must try snack!
Christyn E.
I love these! I'm always trying different hummus flavors and brands but I always get these just because I love the brand and these are super convenient. You can find them almost anywhere and they're great if you don't have time to pack a lunch or a snack.
Robin F.
Logan, UT
I love this stuff. I bring it to work as a mid afternoon snack. I find myself watching the clock until I can justify snack time. Yummy and smooth.
Jayme S.
Longmont, CO
I absolutely love the Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic snack! It's the perfect healthy snack for on-the-go or for picnics and is loaded with protein. This is definitely a summertime essential for me.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to snack when I'm on the run! Sabra is my favorite hummus so these little packages make carrying it along super easy and convenient. Relatively healthy too, so I'd recommend!
Alexa M.
This are great for trips and a quick snack! for a pre-pack hummus it is really good and the chips are good too, such  shame i can't find them in my country! but i bought them overtime i travel.
Hailey L.
I LOVE these for a snack! They taste amazing, but don't make me feel guilty (hummus is healthy, right?!). I usually pay $2.49 for them at the grocery store, which is a little expensive for a one-time snack, but it's totally worth it because they're delicious and nutritious. The convenient packaging (seriously, it's genius) is also worth mentioning. Check it out!
Kaleigh R.
winnipeg , MB
super cute quick snacks, perfect for at home or at work. love the price, it's hard to find a reasonable priced hummus snack. a common product in our home!
Ema M.
Hamilton, ON
These are my family's go to snack for long car rides, flights, snacks for work and school. The combo of pretzels and hummus is easy and tastes great!
Emma C.
Hamilton
Perfect for a busy person who’s always on the go! These are very convenient for when you’re on the go but are also starving.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?