Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Bailey M.
I like these but honestly don't feel like you get enough for the price. They are tasty though!
Jade W.
A really great on the go snack that is perfectly portioned out. I wish it came in more flavors.
Autumn T.
This is a great on the go snack. I love them and my son does to. It's a great alternative.
Monica W.
Lancaster, CA
Yummy mid day snack. I love sabra hummus! These are the perfect little snack sizes too.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
These are the perfect snack packs to go along with lunches. I like all of the flavors!
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I'm a big fan of this hummus but I feel like hummus with pretzels is just too dry.
Teri S.
Stockton, CA
Great healthy snack after a workout or a great item for lunch instead of chips.
Heather Z.
Sabra chips and hummus dip makes for a quick easy, spill free way to snack on the go.
Kimberly B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love these! They are so convenient and easy for me to just grab and go before I leave for work as part of my lunch.
Chelsea B.
Indianapolis, IN
I buy these from my school market when I'm on-the-go between classes. Great little snack that will hold you over between meals. It would be awesome if there were more pretzels though!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?