BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

yuvonne r.
Columbus, GA
This is a perfect snack. It is great for car rides. This snack offers fast protein, great taste and convienant packaging.
Patricia J.
Norton
This is the best prefect take along snack!! I'm so hooked and wipe shelf out when I'm at grocery store!! Give it a try
Carrie P.
These are perfect for on the go snacks ams between meals! Not to mention healthy and my kids surprisingly love them!
Kimberly B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love these! They are so convenient and easy for me to just grab and go before I leave for work as part of my lunch.
Valentina  V.
Chico, CA
I would buy thsi at work and i fell in love its quick and easy to take care of my snack time and not messy at all.
Mariam B.
Wonderful idea to add pretzels to this delicious hummus. Makes for a great on the go snack at school or work.
Gabie C.
I love this as a snack. One of my favorite treats but I think it's an acquired taste not everyone will like.
Alyssa S.
These are so handy! I bring them to work with me for a little snack. They come in some delicious flavors too!
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Love this brand! Perfect on-th-go snack. I pick it up when I'm busy at Walgreens in there cold food section.
Veronica L.
Wasco, CA
So Good!! My kids really really like them.. u can get them anywhere. And good for you.. must try (: (: (: (:
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?