BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Allison S.
These are great little packs to have in hand. I love them and they are the perfect size. The price is high but worth it if you are in a rush.
Nicole F.
The hummus has amazing flavor and the pretzels are tasty and convenient! This is a great snack for lunch or on the go! And a great price too.
Allison K.
North Tonawanda, NY
Great for on the go kind of people but also great when used for an appetizer. I recommend buying it and trying it out if you haven't yet.
Mae A.
These are so helpful if you're on break for work, or on a road trip. They're easy to eat and priced perfectly! Quick snack, I love it!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I adore these convenient little cups and stock up anytime i catch um on sale. Theyre the perfect portion to kill my midday hunger pangs
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Love these tasty beauties. I fly a lot and always grab one of these for my inflight snack. Just the perfect amount for hummus lovers.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is the perfect snack! I love Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and I will always buy it! This is perfect for on the go!
Cristin G.
Sabra Hummus with pretzels is a delicious a d healthier alternative to snacking or a quick flunch or breakfast. It's very tasty!
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
This is a great summer snack. After trying a bunch of different hummus brands, Sabra is definitely my favorite. I recommend it.
Alexandra L.
This is definitely the best snack for the summer. it's healthy it's simple and it taste amazing. it's cheap and it's simple
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?