Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Valentina  V.
Chico, CA
I would buy thsi at work and i fell in love its quick and easy to take care of my snack time and not messy at all.
Veronica L.
Wasco , CA
So Good!! My kids really really like them.. u can get them anywhere. And good for you.. must try (: (: (: (:
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Love this brand! Perfect on-th-go snack. I pick it up when I'm busy at Walgreens in there cold food section.
Alyssa S.
These are so handy! I bring them to work with me for a little snack. They come in some delicious flavors too!
Gabie C.
I love this as a snack. One of my favorite treats but I think it's an acquired taste not everyone will like.
Mariam B.
Wonderful idea to add pretzels to this delicious hummus. Makes for a great on the go snack at school or work.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love these for quick snacks, but unfortunately they are pretty pricey for a one time snack.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This is the perfect on the go healthy snack! Great for the beach, in the car, or between meal snack!
Kelsi S.
I love this little to go pack for a quick snack when I'm on the go. It's healthy and delicious.
Bailey M.
I like these but honestly don't feel like you get enough for the price. They are tasty though!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?