BY SABRA #4 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
Great healthy snack. I like to throw this in my purse for a midday snack before hitting the gym. Simple hummus but adds great flavor to the crisps.
Alexandra S.
These are my ultimate go to snack. They are in any store and are very cheap. They have any flavor available and other things other than pretzels.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Oh, I love these little guys! They are good and I love how they include the pretzels. The hummus to pretzel ratio is still off so minus one star
Nicole F.
The hummus has amazing flavor and the pretzels are tasty and convenient! This is a great snack for lunch or on the go! And a great price too.
Allison S.
These are great little packs to have in hand. I love them and they are the perfect size. The price is high but worth it if you are in a rush.
Allison K.
North Tonawanda, NY
Great for on the go kind of people but also great when used for an appetizer. I recommend buying it and trying it out if you haven't yet.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I adore these convenient little cups and stock up anytime i catch um on sale. Theyre the perfect portion to kill my midday hunger pangs
Mae A.
These are so helpful if you're on break for work, or on a road trip. They're easy to eat and priced perfectly! Quick snack, I love it!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is the perfect snack! I love Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and I will always buy it! This is perfect for on the go!
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Love these tasty beauties. I fly a lot and always grab one of these for my inflight snack. Just the perfect amount for hummus lovers.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?