BY SABRA #5 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Anna P.
Austin, AR
This is my go-to mid morning snack. I tend to do boiled eggs for breakfast and a shake for lunch so this is a nice little snack to get my energy up and keep me going so I can hit the gym on lunch. It tastes fresh every time. Its smooth and I feel good about eating it. I also love the pretzel chips paired with it.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I'm so happy they came out with this. This was the perfect snack for me when I was in college and also interning/work. I'm a vegan so it's harder to find on the go snacks. Thank you sabra for making this product! This hummus goes perfectly with the pretzels.
Stacy S.
They received a large amount of these as a free sample from a race that I did. I am so glad that they are now a sponsor and I will get these packages at all of their races. It is the perfect amount of hummeth and pretzel and is absolutely delicious. I will continue to buy this again
Cynthia R.
Greenfield, CA
I bought these at Costco as a set of 6. They are a great grab-and-go snack option. I didn't quite give it 5 starts because for my personal taste, the ratio of hummus to pretzels was off. I always have hummus left over. Which can be good, and bad. The taste was good. Classic hummus. And Rold Gold Pretzels are always good too.  Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic
Stephanie B.
personally, i like the hummus that i make better than sabra, but these little cups save me during long days at work! i tend to run out of pretzels before the hummus is gone but these are compact and tasty!
Brittney M.
These at perfect for adults or small children to put in there bags. I wish there was a way to reuse these the contender if you don't eat it all but I love these with the pretzels. So yummy and healthy for you.
Kristen H.
Asheville, NC
I love this product for its convenience! The packaging is perfect to take with you on the go. The flavor of the hummus pairs extremely well with the saltiness of the pretzels, and the pretzels themselves are the perfect size to scoop the hummus with.

The one downside is that its a bit pricey, but usually worth it if you're looking for a quick snack while traveling.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the perfect snack for on the go. The pretzels are nice and crunch and I love sabra hummus. The only thing that I don't like is that I waste so much of the hummus because it comes with so much. I wish it came with more pretzels so I wouldn't have to waste the hummus or have to put it in a fridge quick.
Rose H.
Hampton
Before boarding a flight I came across these and bought a couple of them to share with my toddler and mom. Both of whom had never tried hummus before. It was a hit and is asked often as a snack at home! Mom win!!!
Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
As a student I am always on the go! This is the perfect snack for before class or when studying. It has the good in-between of a chip like feel in with the pretzels and a smoother side from the hummus. I also love the balance of hummus to pretzels and think that they have a really good ratio.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?