Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Miriam D.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Angela P.Sabra Hummus with Pretzels Classic uploaded by Amber M.

BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra® Classic Hummus With Pretzels.

With Rold Gold® brand pretzels.

0mg cholesterol.

0g trans fat.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Brittney M.
These at perfect for adults or small children to put in there bags. I wish there was a way to reuse these the contender if you don't eat it all but I love these with the pretzels. So yummy and healthy for you.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is a super convenient and portable snack when you need something healthy on the go. I’m hoping that Sabra will come out with flavors in these snack packs, but that isn’t looking promising. The pretzel to hummus ratio is off, and I wish I had more pretzels. I always end up sad because I feel like I’m wasting some of the hummus that I can’t get out of the container.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the perfect snack for on the go. The pretzels are nice and crunch and I love sabra hummus. The only thing that I don't like is that I waste so much of the hummus because it comes with so much. I wish it came with more pretzels so I wouldn't have to waste the hummus or have to put it in a fridge quick.
Rose H.
Hampton
Before boarding a flight I came across these and bought a couple of them to share with my toddler and mom. Both of whom had never tried hummus before. It was a hit and is asked often as a snack at home! Mom win!!!
Caila G.
I love these!! They the perfect snack with just enough to satisfy you without overfilling you! They are also a great side to your meal. I take these with me to have with my lunch! They are delicious and have a great flavor! The chips are crispy and pair nicely with the hummus.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is a perfect healthy snack. I will say there is more dip then pretzels so I always get an extra bag of pretzels to go along with it because there is a lot of dip in the container! It is such an easy snack you can pick it up and go. It is reasonably priced as well!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
i love this is it really healhy great taste leaves you feeling really full and good energy after plus guilty free great with pita bread and pretzel amazing snack i highly recommend good vlaue but very pricey like all healthy foods are i do recommend it to others though
Caitlin S.
I absolutely love this a quick snack. This is the best hummus brand out there no doubt and has the best flavor. It's a much healthier alternative to just snacking on chips and can be bought at the grocery store. I highly recommend.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I used to buy Sabra Hummus with Pretzels to eat as a snack at work. I worked as tutor and this was a great food to grab between students for a quick and filling fix. They are on the expensive side compared to packing your own hummus and pretzels, but the convenience is unbeatable. I used to pick them up during the 10 for $10 specials at my local grocery store. I always seemed to find myself low on pretzels, but what can you do?
Airyeal C.
Endwell, NY
These are awesome for a snack on the go! I have had them for lunch or as a quick between meal snack and the pretzel chips inside are so crunchy and delicious as well! It's also a snack I don't have to feel guilty about cause it's much healthier than a bag of chips or a candy bar!
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
Has anyone seen this with spicy hummus?
emily c.
south plainfield
Is this a snack or meal
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste Good?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite flavor of hummace?