BY SABRA #29 in Hummus

Gluten free. see more...

Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
This is by far my favorite flavor of hummus to buy at the grocery store! It has a decent amount of spice and goes great with pretzels, pita chips, or on veggies! I'll even use it as a topping for tacos as opposed to sour cream or salsa. The price is great too!
Margaret R.
Margaret R.
I bought this hummus thinking that it would be a spicy jalapeño flavor. However, I found it to taste exactly like pickles. Yuck. I like pickles, but not as a hummus flavor. The name did not match the taste.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Olney, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Jalapeño hummus is my jam! Just the right amount of spice with some naked pita chips. I can (and do) eat this for dinner. So delicious!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I can't possibly begin to understand how I lived before I tried this hummus. I always ate garlic hummus with jalapeno pita chips and never once thought what a great idea it would be to just have jalapeno hummus. I'm not ashamed to admit that I go through two or three of these a week.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clinton, CT
This is my favorite flavor of hummus ever! The spice really makes it portioned control because you can only eat so much but the flavor is so good you will fight the burn!
Randi L.
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this snack..all flavors are great..love using crackers with this...great snack......................
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love hummus and Sabra is the only company I buy hummus from. Some of the flavors throw me off, like not a huge fan of jalapeno hummus. But this is the company to go to if you want good not homemade hummus
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
I love sabra humus!! It tastes amazing every time. This one tastes great and had a great spice kick. I love it!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Bothell, WA
Obsessed with this snack! Goes great with veggies or crackers, and the jalapeno flavor gives it an extra kick of flavor!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome humus! I use the hummus along with Jalapeno tortilla chips and it makes for a great afternoon snack!