BY SABRA #21 in Hummus

Sabra® Basil Pesto Hummus.
Gluten free. see more...

Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
MY FAVORITE! I love all hummus, but this basil pesto is my absolute favorite. Its a staple in my beach (which is actually boat on a lake) bag/cooler. Its hard to find this one exactly, so I usually stock up when I do run across it, usually at Giant or Wegmans. The flavor is FANTASTIC! It is definitely my go-to summer snack.
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is delicious! with pita bread. I believe costco carry this brand in bulk. I love to add sriracha to it because i love spicy food. I wish it had more of the topping that is on top of the hummus.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
The basil pesto hummus is really yummy. I like to pair it with carrots or pita chips. It makes for a great healthy snack.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
This hummus dip is really good. It's very creamy and smooth. I like to dip pita chips in them.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
Sabra Hummus is one of my favorite foods on the planet. It is just so good. Much better than other brands of Hummus. Cedars hummus is a close second. I try not to buy this too often because when I do, I can't stop eating it.
Lynnette D.
Sabra Hummus is yummy. I can say I have not tried this flavor. I would be willing too. I eat it with all kinds of veggies. I just wish it would not expire so fast. Great product if you like hummus.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Pineville, LA
Dipping pita chips in this as I type this. Its creamy, its delicious, it's healthy. I love love love the basil pesto in this. My friends and I literally fight over this.
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I love their plain hummus but I just cannot eat this one or the artichoke flavor. I can't take hot or spicy foods at all and this was just too spicy for me.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Got this at Sprouts and it is delicious. I love pesto so much, combine it with hummus makes it better.
Sara K.
Sara K.
I'm not the biggest hummus fan, but this particular flavor is so. very. addicting. I have to try hard to make it stretch more than one day...
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product have a strong pesto taste or is it light?
Ines G.
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg where do you buy this product?
Lynnette D.
Is this your favorite flavor?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS
What is this supposed to taste like? I've been seeing it everywhere except I haven't been bold enough to try it. I'm scared to try it!