BY SABRA #34 in Dips & Spreads

Sabra’s award winning Guacamole is paired with the crispy, crunchy deliciousness of Tostitos® ROLLS!™ for the ultimate snack combination. This convenient 2-compartment snack is just 220 calories, leaving you perfectly satisfied without any guilt!

• I've checked all the stores listed on the email and I can...1 Answers
  • The reminder email that Influenster just send said that W...5 Answers
  • How does guacamole taste? I've never tried it before1 Answers
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bad experience with these guacamole 🤮🤢 the expiration date is may 2018 but smells and tastes too acids and horrible! I think is expensive,too much for nothing. First and last time definitely. The chips are good.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
These are great especially if you’re a on-the-go person! I eat these for a quick snack, or a light lunch! Smooth taste, perfectly seasoned, and very yummy! One of my favorite quick items to eat!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so nice and convenient. I love this brand of guacamole, it’s so delicious. Any time I’m getting groceries and need a quick and easy snack this is one I always go to because I can eat it and not feel too bad.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Love these little grab and gos. I don't buy them often. They are a decent price. I bought them from Publix. Guacamole is good but the chips are slightly salty. Other than that, I would buy it again and recommend to others.
Brittany T.
Belvidere, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I seen these at Publix while shopping one day and they became apart of my normal shopping now. They taste amazing and are so easy to grab and go. They make a good snack at work.
Rhonda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so I received a coupon to try this out complimentary and it took a couple of months after I received it to finally stumble upon the product. Glad I did! I consider myself a guacamole connoisseur and was pleasantly surprised by the flavor and texture. Sometimes the packaged guacamole lacks flavor or tastes artificial but this has a great flavor. My feedback would be the same as with all of these little grab and go items, never enough chips to match the dip, add a few more.
Taylor S.
Melbourne, FL
Before I review, I do want to disclose that I did receive this free from Influenster to test! However, all further statements are my own honest opinions. Okay, I opened this not thinking it would be as good as it really was. The chips reminded me of Takis (obviously not spicy though) and they were the perfect size! The guacamole though, was the best part. It was so shocking how amazing it was! It tasted fresh like I had just ordered it at a restaurant. It didn't seem real that I had purchased this at the grocery store and had it sitting in my fridge for almost a week. I can not recommend this enough. Please try this! SO GOOD!
Stefanie P.
Received this complimentary in my voxbox. Product was delish. Chips a tad salty. Maybe 12 or so in the container. Guac was perfect. However, I knocked off a star because, and I know this is a "snack", but it was much smaller than I anticipated. Also, for me, it was incredibly hard to find in a store near me. My husband actually found it at a Kroger 15 miles from our house and it was advertised at 3.99 which I find to be high for the size. With a Kroger card, which we don't have because a Kroger is not near us, it is 2.99. I wouldn't pay more than 1.99 for a product of this size. With the lack of availability, and the price, I might not purchase again.
Hayli S.
Oroville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got a coupon from my #resolutionvoxbox. Im not a manufactured guacamole fan. Im really picky on how i like my guac. I didnt redeem my coupon because i knew i dont like this stuff and i couldnt seem to find it in stores. I do however like the concept of this product as its an easy snack to grab and go. And i am a fan of the sabra brand just not the guacamole. I gave an extra star for the complimentary coupon. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes but my opinions are my own.
Jodi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Sabra® Guacamole Grab & Go. This product, Sabra® Guacamole Grab & Go, first you see the packaging which is so pretty and perfect for the product. It has a touch of Mexican influence letting you know right iff you are getting something with a Mexican flavor. Then you eat it. It is light and refreshing. I even use it with vegis.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The reminder email that Influenster just send said that Walgreens carries this - anyone find it there?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What kind of chips do you use with this dip?
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where did you guys find the Grab n Go? I've been to several Walgreen's and none of them have it. #frustrated
Shekima T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm trying to record my review on Instagram so that my badge can be unlocked I'm doing everything correctly but they're still not posting can I get some more information on what else I can do I have hashtag and did the other request and they still haven't given me my points any suggestions
Sharon C.
I've looked for this product , and I can't find where to purchase it. Does anyone know?