Sabra Greek Olive Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Amber M.Sabra Greek Olive Hummus 10 oz uploaded by Rebeka M.

BY SABRA #7 in Hummus

Sabra greek olive hummus 10 oz see more...

Sabra Greek Olive Hummus 10 oz
  • "My favorite brand of hummus.Great texture and flavor.Tasty snack with veggies or pita chips.I buy the large container at sams club when I go there." in 12 reviews
  • "This hummus is a great healthy snack when you're at work or studying." in 5 reviews
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Hummus is a wonderful, tasty, protein packed snack! I love to dip chips, pretzels, cucumber slices or carrots into this one! I’m an olive lover, so this hummus is somewhat salty but very flavorful and nice to switch up instead of the basic roasted red pepper. Nice Greek flare!
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
This is hands down my favorite brand of hummus, I really like all the flavors but the olive one is one of my tops. You can really taste all the different olives there are in the Blend and of course the hummus is so smooth and delicious.
Julie M.
Perfect for an olive lover. Its smooth and always full of flavor. I usually get mine at stop n shop on sale. Its good with a spoon, on toast or crackers and veggies! It's healthy and filling plus there's a flavor for everyone
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
This is my families favorite hummus. It is packed full of amazing flavor and is so affordable. We have tried several flavors and have not had and disappointment yet.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This flavor of hummus is definitely my favorite. It has a little tang and the flavor is just so good. I buy those flat pretzel chip and use those to eat with my hummus. You can also use carrots, celery, etc. great for a healthy snack.
Maddy H.
Salem, VA
This is one of my favorite hummus's and my go to snack for any time of day! The texture is smooth and the flavor is amazing! This healthy snack is a must for every household!
Sunny M.
Slidell , LA
This hummus flavor is my favorite! The olives are super fresh and really compliment the hummus. My favorite thing to eat it with are the Nabisco Wheat Thins Hint of Salt Snacks
George T.
Ithaca, NY
This is probably my favorite hummus besides the pine nut variety. It's great on salads or sandwiches or even with some crackers. The consistency improves with a little bit of olive oil, but great product overall. It's a good source of protein for vegetarians and meat eaters alike.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
One of my personal favorites of the Sabra line. It's tangy and has the right ratio of olives to hummus. Not a big hit with my eight year old son or fiancé (he hates olives) but my own personal snacking heaven. I enjoy this flavor hummus with flat pretzel chips mostly, it's not to great with veggies like other varieties.
Sneha I.
Edison, NJ
I liked the flavour, I love hummus and olives, but this combination didn't work for me, maybe there was another ingredient like the oil but it tasted not so great.
I liked the garlic and the plain only, but I felt like if I mixed the plain or garlic one or added some more garnish like jalapenos or bell peppers.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
Which Sabra Hummus flavor is your favorite?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What's your favorite kind?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Never tried this before but I see a lot of people eating it. Is it for fruit or chips?
BEV A.
Houston
I have never taste hummus before, if I wanted to try it, which flavor would be great for me to try first?
Shiane  C.
Is this the best flavor?

back