BY SABRA #3 in Hummus

Sabra classic hummus 4ct 2 oz see more...

• Ive never tried hummus before what is the taste of it and...1 Answers
  • Is humus really made with grinded up chicken bones?3 Answers
  • I've never had hummus before, I want to try it though. Wh...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
love healthy food and I'm always inventing deeps to eat with bread or pita or chips. Before I went to the hummus myself until I found this delight. It tastes super natural and all the flavors complement each other, the texture and smell are extraordinary. The price is good and I buy it in BJ's.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely delicious.  This hummus has a creamy texture and a fresh flavor.  My favorite part is that it goes well with so many snack items/veggies.  A few of my favorite products to dip in this hummus are  Fritos® Original Corn ChipsPepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers , and  Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Reduced Fat .  I've been buying this product for years and I will continue to do so
Bridget C.
Smooth and creamy with excellent flavor! A great light snack! My son sometimes uses as a sandwich spread. Great appetizer with pita chips or bread. Affordable. I am very satisfied with this product and buy it often!
Anastacia H.
I did not like hummus until I tasted these. They are super delicious and so smart to bring as healthy snack whenever you need. I often eat the hummus with cucumber, carrots or pretzels and it is one of my favorite snacks in between meals!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Good product! Tasty and very creamy. There are no artificial ingredients in this hummus so it makes for a healthy snack. I usually eat it with carrots.
It is a little pricey but I’ll definitely purchase again.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
Sabra hummus has such a great flavor I use it to spread on sandwiches or as a quick snack with veggies or chips I've even used it to thicken sauces it's so awesome and delicious and very healthy
Shaeliz O.
New York
i eat this with pretzels for lunch or on the go if i’m in a rush. it’s a good healthy snack and it’s not pricey at all. the flavor is wonderful and i’m truly satisfied with it.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love sabra hummus, the texture is great and the taste is wonderful. I usually buy it at Walmart or target and find that the price is reasonable and affordable. I use it to dip veggies in because it makes for a really heathy snack. I love these single serve cups because they’re easy to throw into my lunchbox and they’re already portioned out!
Miriam Q.
Honestly, Sabra hummus sucks, if you have ever had authentic hummus before, you would know how bland this is, it's almost disappointing to even call this hummus. I suggest you try making your own hummus from scratch, you'll be so delighted.
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
This is my favorite hummus of all time. It tastes amazing and you can dip anything in it. I really like to dip crackers and chips in it. I bought this at Walmart and I will definitely buy it again. This hummus is pretty healthy and it has really good ingredients in it.
Michelle B.
What can you eat this with? And what flavor is the best?
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
What is something you eat with your hummus besides the obvious chips or veggies?
Audra T.
Is this gluten free? I'm not supposed to eat gluten
Drea M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love hummus what are some options besides pita bread and chips to dip in hummas?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Is humus really made with grinded up chicken bones?