Sabra Classic Guacamole with Lime uploaded by Destiny B.Sabra Classic Guacamole with Lime uploaded by Abigail B.

BY SABRA

• What is the price of guacamolee Sabra® Guacamole Grab & Go1 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the Sabra Hummus?!2 Answers
  • Is this good or would you recommend just making your own2 Answers
Heather S.
Amissville
This is so good. You don’t really need to add anything to it but you can if you want to. It tastes great with chips and on tacos and such. Definitely a great buy. It is a little more expensive than other brands of prepackaged guac that I see so I usually get those, but this is still good.
Abigail B.
New York
I love this brand, they have so many different dips for all type occasion, guacamole is my ultimate favorite, on your next trip pick it up you will thank me later. Yummy for the tummy.
Amira A.
I usually eat the smaller snack size at work. This time I bought this and ate the whole tub. I couldn’t stop. It’s that good and addictive. The value is good and for the price as well. It is a healthy fat, but of course eating with chips is not. I eat mine withr raw veggies.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
We love snacking while watching tv and when we are at work. I don’t go out to buy lunch This Save’s time too. I love this with tortillas and some salsa yum! It has Healthy fats sometimes I like to eat this with baby carrots makes a great size and is very convenient too.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
My absolute favorite guacamole! I love guacamole it’s my guilty pleasure and this one is the best! I am not a fan of super chunky guacamole sand this one is pretty smooth throughout and the flavor is very good! Highly recommend to my fellow guac lovers!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This has a great flavor with the lime added! This brand is one of my tops to get for guacamole! I love to eat it with lime flavored tortilla chips or regular ones. Would buy again! I like to use this in a seven layer dip also!
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
I love this guacamole, it always has a creamy fresh taste to it. You can find this at any local store for a moderate price, i would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a product as good as the home made stuff (:
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Like this guacamole it takes so creamy I love to munch on it with some tortilla chips and what I like about it is that you can actually taste the lime what I don't like about it is that it goes bad really fast
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
I love this I buy the smaller size one and eat it so fast! I enjoy eating mines with chips or on pita bread it's soo good and tasty and best part about it is it's a healthy snack..
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I am obsessed with everything guacamole and this is absolutely amazing! The flavor is really bold and the lime really gives it an added kick. You get a lot of it your money too and it’s very reasonably priced
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Is this just as good as the Sabra Hummus?!
Alejandra B.
Asheville , NC
Is this good or would you recommend just making your own
LOùlôu m.
Ain temouchant el malah
What is the price of guacamolee Sabra® Guacamole Grab & Go
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
IS this good? Is it spicy?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Is this better than the actual