Sabra All Natural Guacamole Spicy uploaded by Rin Y.

BY SABRA #64 in Dips

Sabra Spicy Guacamole.
New.
Easy to serve tray.
All natural. see more...

• "I could eat these everyday!" in 1 review
Gina A.
Yuma, AZ
Sabra guacamole is so good with everything. We generally like to stretch ours out when we use it as a dip and mix with cottage cheese that has been slightly drained so that it isn't so runny. We also like to use it directly out of the bag on carne asada, as it has a slight lemony flavor; or to run across the tops of bacon wrapped, all beef franks that have been topped with pico de gallo and guacamole. Hotdog ole'!
Julianne B.
I tried this product for the first time today and was very impressed with the flavor. I wasn't sure what to expect with the "spicy" label, but it's exactly what I was looking for! It was perfect for my breakfast burrito (for dinner, of course!). I recommend this guac as a quick fix for a party instead of making your own. Be sure to buy two though because it's sure to go fast!
Camila L.
Sabra Guacamole is amazing!
Really good flavor and texture, perfect for nachos, pitas or other chips.
The flavor is not fake like others prepare guacamoles.
I highly recommended if you are in a rush and don't have time to prepare a real one.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
Seriously better than any other brand! The spice gives just the right amount of kick. My favorite!
Rin Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually rarely have guacamole cravings...except now. I saw these at Shop Rite and had to buy it. I dont have something to compare this with, but its not too spicy and not too plain. Its the perfect in between! I had these with chips and it went really fast!
The packaging doesnt look like that of the stock photo anymore. Ive attached the one I currently have.
Megan B.
Nicholasville , KY
I just got into hummus over the past year and I don't know how I ever went without it. It's the perfect filling snack with the pretzels/crackers provided, with some broccoli or carrots, or I even put it on burgers and sandwiches for a healthy mayonnaise alternative!
Luxx M.
Santa all natural Guacamole spicy is so yummy !!!! Very smooth and you really can taste the spiciness it dose not get lost. Only store bought Guacamole that I will buy and the only one I will recommend.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
The hummus is delicious and it's a great healthy snack on the go! However, there's more hummus than you can eat with the crackers provided. Make sure you have some extra carrots or pretzels to finish it off with.
Ashley H.
Fairburn, GA
A little pricey but oh so good!! I'm now craving them as we speak! LOL someone get me some hummus!
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorite snacks! already comes with yummy pretzels and then you still have hummus left over!
Kady E.
Foodie Expert
How does this guacamole compare to restaurant guacamole?
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I have never tried hummus before. What does it taste like? Is it high in salt?