Sabra All Natural Guacamole Spicy uploaded by Rin Y.

BY SABRA #76 in Dips & Spreads

Sabra Spicy Guacamole.
New.
Easy to serve tray.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I could eat these everyday!" in 1 review
Kelly S.
I was at first using the Wholly Guacamole brand.

This kicks it up a notch or two. They have singles as well which I buy when they are offered at my grocery store.

The flavor is really tasty and fresh! The “spice” is not very spicy at all. I love this stuff with tortilla chips or on top of other foods.
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Unfortunately for me, avocados make me sick. But, my husband LOVES them and he adores this spread. When I cannot make homemade, this is his go to to take to work for a snack! It’s spicy and fresh tasting, according to him!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I usually like to make my own fresh bowl but being that sabra makes amazing tasting hummus that I purchase a lot, I had to try the guac. Very impressed! Tastes so delicious and was fresh! All my guac-lovers won't be disappointed
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I usually rarely have guacamole cravings...except now. I saw these at Shop Rite and had to buy it. I dont have something to compare this with, but its not too spicy and not too plain. Its the perfect in between! I had these with chips and it went really fast!
The packaging doesnt look like that of the stock photo anymore. Ive attached the one I currently have.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
This is my favorite store bought guacamole. The flavor is in point and it’s the perfect texture and consistency. I love putting it on everything: eggs, salads, crackers, etc. It’s not spicy at all. It’s a great price for the amount you get, because we all know how expensive guac can get.
Julianne B.
I tried this product for the first time today and was very impressed with the flavor. I wasn't sure what to expect with the "spicy" label, but it's exactly what I was looking for! It was perfect for my breakfast burrito (for dinner, of course!). I recommend this guac as a quick fix for a party instead of making your own. Be sure to buy two though because it's sure to go fast!
Gina A.
Yuma, AZ
Sabra guacamole is so good with everything. We generally like to stretch ours out when we use it as a dip and mix with cottage cheese that has been slightly drained so that it isn't so runny. We also like to use it directly out of the bag on carne asada, as it has a slight lemony flavor; or to run across the tops of bacon wrapped, all beef franks that have been topped with pico de gallo and guacamole. Hotdog ole'!
Megan B.
Nicholasville, KY
I just got into hummus over the past year and I don't know how I ever went without it. It's the perfect filling snack with the pretzels/crackers provided, with some broccoli or carrots, or I even put it on burgers and sandwiches for a healthy mayonnaise alternative!
Nicole C.
I love the Sabra hummus but the guacamole was not my cup of tea. it is far from how natural guac taste when it is made homemade this ended up going to the trash after molding after a few days. did not have a good experience with this.
Camila L.
Sabra Guacamole is amazing!
Really good flavor and texture, perfect for nachos, pitas or other chips.
The flavor is not fake like others prepare guacamoles.
I highly recommended if you are in a rush and don't have time to prepare a real one.
Kady E.
How does this guacamole compare to restaurant guacamole?
Jennifer S.
I have never tried hummus before. What does it taste like? Is it high in salt?