SABON Butter Cream

by Sabon

Drenched in goodness, our butter cream is the perfect answer to thirsty skin. This decadent cream contains top quality African Shea butter, Cocoa butter and beeswax for excellent skin rehydration and recovery

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SABON Butter Cream!
Palm Coast, FL
This luxurious cream was not too heavy or greasy which is rare for a body butter. The only thing that I did not love about it is the container- I hate dipping my fingers into lotions and getting them under my nails. Unfortunately that is generally how body butters are packaged.
Tampa, FL
This stuff will leave you soooo smooth. It is rich and amazing, not to mention the scents are so nice. I use this for tough cracked heels and elbows to get them soft and smooth again as well as long legs and arms when I want that super silky smooth feel!
new york, NY
I LOVE this product! Especially in the winter, this thicker cream keeps my skin moisturized. Not to mention it smells seriously amazing. My favorite scents are the orange ginger and lavender apple. I apply it to my limbs and chest before bed every night and wakeup with the softest skin. I also like to apply it to my feet and then put on socks overnight. I highly recommend this product. Just fabulous!
Wilmington, DE
I like this crwam because of it’s creamy texture, performance is pretty gentle ans i like it too. This product is great for fully moisturizing dry skin. I has good value. I will buy this again.
tel aviv
Love the Savin products they are so well and nutritious to my skin loving how they feel on the skin when applying it and how my skin feels after is just fantastic

Looking for your answer?