SABON Body Scrub [] uploaded by Penelope H.

BY SABON

Use Sabon Body Scrub to eliminate dry skin and bring even the most damaged skin back to life. Allow your skin to live up to its full potential by letting this body scrub exfoliate old skin and give your youthful skin a time to shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "One ordinary day, a girlfriend and I were randomly walking around in downtown Manhattan, when what sound like an angelic voice asked coyly, "Would you like a free hand manicure?" As lifelong residents of NYC, we would normally turn down the offer that was more than likely a gimmick. But a free hand manicure? And with nowhere to be? Sure! Within twenty minutes of absolute hand pampering, we were giggling like children. Our hands were as smooth as a baby's bottom and had no idea what just happened to us. We had been bamboozled... we bought EVERYTHING they caressed our hands with - and $200 later- we both left with a small bag a piece. Although the entire Sabon NYC line is quite spectacular, after sampling all of it over the past five years- I've narrowed down my favorite product to be this- their Dead Sea Salt Scrub. My favorite scent? It's a toss up between this and Rose Tea. It's so yummy. They recommend you limit using this to once a week except severely dry areas. It's salt so using after a shave may burn but my goodness you feel AMAZING after using this. Mix really well. Splurge the $1 for their wooden spoon. Happy Bathing! " in 4 reviews
Judy A.
Tel Aviv
Review for: Patchouli Lavender Vanilla, Golden Iris more...
The Patchouli Lavender Vanilla scent is by far my favorite for all Sabon products, but I also really like the Golden Iris scent for the body scrub. This body scrub is a finer grain than most body scrubs and it's really easy on my sensitive skin. It makes it silky smooth and the scent is to DIE for! Love love love Sabon and all of its products!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Review for: Patchouli Lavender Vanilla more...
This scrub is life. Omg I have no words and the scent?! I have never smelled anything like it. It’s a great all year round scent and it lasts all day. The scents are intense but I prefer them that way so they last on your skin. If you haven’t tried this please do. The scrub is abrasive so rub it gently into your skin and I’m telling you your skin will thank you.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Patchouli Lavender Vanilla more...
My favorite body scrub of all times! The smell is amazing and the skin super super soft after one use. The only tricky thing is that you have to keep it in a safe place because it’s heavy and can brake! Other than that is MY MUST
Viveca C.
Review for: Rose Tea more...
YES YES YES to this body scrub and any other Sabon products. I bought this at the Sabon store in NYC. I usually go to the one on the Upper West Side, but I used to live on the Upper East Side, which is how I got introduced to it in the first place because it was right next to a subway station.

I use this scrub a few times every week and it lasts for around 4 months. I have never gone any direction with any other body wash, lotions, body scrubs etc.!

I live in freezing, windy cold New York and it's so easy during the winter season to get dry skin. With this scrub, because of the dead sea salt, it renews your cells and gets rid of any bad skin cells, speeding up the process of skin cell renewal. If you pair it with their shower oil (the most amazing thing I've put on my skin), you really feel the effects immediately.

I'm not the biggest fan of putting body lotion, so while this is not a substitute, when I feel lazy and don't want to apply body lotion, this paired with the shower oil does suffice for sure.

My favourite scent is the Rose Tea (also matches my bathroom aesthetic because it's a light pink). I used to have the Tropic but I didn't like the scent because it smelled a little like cough medicine. I also love the Lavander apple.

Pricing isn't the cheapest, but it does last a reasonable amount of time. You're paying for a great quality product, trust me!
Sabrina S.
Staten Island, NY

Happy Bathing!
Eva K.
This is a fabulous salt scrub that comes in amazing scents to boot. (My favorites are the ginger orange, coconut and lavender apple.) It sloughs away dead skin cells to reveal radiant, silky, smooth, happy skin. I use this product year-round. If you are on the fence, you have to try it.
Satoko F.
Seattle, WA
Their products smells amazing! Actually I don't use body scrubs because it will leave my skin oily, although their scrubs contain oil but it didn't make my skin oily and sticky.
I use this twice a week after washing my body with soap and rinse it with a warm water. I don't need to use body lotion afterwards.
Taj C.
Brooklyn, NY
My absolute favorite product! Sabon's Dead Sea Scrub has been my go to scrub for many years now. My mom first got me into it ( I would use hers all the time). I use the Delicate Jasmine scent, and love the way my skin feels after using it. Not only do I smell great, my skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I will always love this product, and recommend it as the best scrub to use!
alyssa t.
The BEST body scrub. in store they will let you try it on your hands and they are smoothr than ever afterward. hm fortunately I thi k there are only stores now in NYC or online. my favorite scents are lavender apple or lavender patchouli.
Lynda B.
This body scrub is the best! it exfoliated your skin and all that dead skin just washes right off, leaving your body feeling soft and silky with a nice smell. A bit pricey but well worth it. If you're someone that needs to test the item before you buy it, you can do so in the Sabon store itself where they allow you to try the product while you wash your hands. Definitely recommend!!