Sable & Rosenfeld, Tipsy Cocktail Garnish Stirrers of Gherkins, Onions, and Olives 9.7 Ounce Jar

BY SABLE & ROSENFELD

Alison F.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Whenever I make Bloody Mary's I always put these in. At both my parents cabin and house there is always a jar of these in the fridge.
Faith B.
Brooklyn, NY
I would buy these, but prob end up eating them without cocktails. they look delish. ;-D
Allessandra B.
These have a bit of an acquired taste and i just don't feel these are for me. So I am going to rate them low. But I do not want to deter anyone from trying them.