Saavy Body Cream uploaded by Sammee P.

BY SAAVY

Body Cream - Calm your skin and your world with Saavy's heavenly Lavender and Chamomile Body Cream. Thick and creamy, yet never heavy or greasy, this Body Cream absorbs deeply into your skin instead of sitting on top of it, leaving skin moisturized for up to 24 hours, naturally. The perfect remedy for dry, chapped skin, even helps heal and soothe skin upsets. Especially recommended for sensitive skin types of all ages. May be used from head to toes, even on your face. Won't clog pores.(8.0 oz) - Body Cream see more...

Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
I LOVE this body lotion! It's vegan, eco friendly and leaves the lightest, most lovely fragrance on your skin. It keeps my skin moisturizer and hydrated all day. There are only two lotions I use and this is my number one. I have one at work, one in my room, one in my bathroom and one in my purse. I'm not kidding, I love this lotion.
Cassie P.
I love Saavy Naturals products!  Their products are made with pure, natural ingredients...free from parabens, artificial colors, and synthetic fragrances, among other unnecessary chemicals.  I have the Mango Papaya Body Cream scent and it smells great with a scent that is pleasant and not too strong.  It also goes on perfectly, not too thick and not too thin...as Goldilocks would say, just right!
Angela F.
I absolutely LOVE this body cream. It was given to me by a good friend of mine on more than one occasion. (She knows how much I like it!) I am currently using the Green Tea & Lime scent which is light, fresh, and smells wonderful, without being overpowering. I keep a bottle and my desk and use it every day.