BY TAYLOR'S MARKET #66 in Sausages

• Where can I get theses I've looked and looked and have not come a...9 Answers
  • What's a good thing to pair these with?13 Answers
Mouang S.
Richmond, CA
About a few months ago I was slightly curious about how'd this would taste like since it mentioned apples. So I pursued to try it after buying it and cooking it. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I'm an adventurous person so why not?!
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Chicken sausage is wonderful. I like to cut this up and add it to fettuccine alfredo. It's a great alternative to regular pork sausage and I prefer it to its unhealthier option.
Melissa F.
Cedar Hill, TX
Surprisingly good! Flavorful and have a good snap. Great on the grill, but can also be good on the stove or in the micro! Great on a potatoe roll with sweet and spicy mustard!
Angel I.
We totally love these, we were always eating turkey sausages but when we switched over to these we didn't go back. The turkey sausages, we found out were in pork casings.
Britt P.
These sausages are packed full of flavor. I've gotten compliments on them every time I've cooked them! They are the perfect combo of sweet and savory. Very juicy!
Quintina M.
These are so good! My sister made them and i was afraid to try them. I took one bite, and now I buy them whenever I am in the mood for grilling. I like pairing them with a caesar salad.
Angela S.
Love these chicken apple sausages! They taste so delicious. I love that it's made of chicken and the sweetness from the apple gives it a nice flavor combination.
jessica l.
Piqua, OH
I'm giving these 5 stars even though they weren't for my taste. They were very flavorful and grilled up well. They were moist and juicy. A little pricey but found them on sale at my store.
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Nom nom nom!! Sooo good!! Healthy and good for you compared to regular sausage! They have the snap and the spice and they come in so many different flavors!
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
LOVE in a sausage! chicken and apples is a perfect combo! i use it for breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners! my family loves it in soups!! So yummy!!!!!
Gabbie F.
Norristown, PA
What's a good thing to pair these with?
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
Are these any good?
zaveaire c.
Where can I get theses I've looked and looked and have not come across these yet !
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Has anyone grilled these? Do they dry out?