S Town

by S Town

#4 in Podcast

JOHN DESPISES HIS ALABAMA TOWN AND DECIDES TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. HE ASKS a reporter to investigate the son of a wealthy family who’s allegedly been bragging that he got away with murder. But then someone else ends up dead, sparking a nasty feud, a hunt for hidden treasure, and an unearthing of the mysteries of one man’s life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of S Town!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
This podcast was phenomenal. I loved all the twists and turns. If you are looking to hear about a mystery. This is one to check out.
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
A very well told story with a number of unexpected developments. I won't talk too much about the content because I think it's best experienced. But I would definitely recommend giving this a listen!
Emily W.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,078 reviews
Omg I loved this story so much. One of the best I have listened to. I wish there were an infinite amount of episodes, because I would be tuning in every single time.
Deielle P.
Marietta , GA
This was a heart wrenching podcast. I never expected it to impact me how I did. This podcast is perfect for long car rides and road trips. It’s an amazing story with more intriguing people. Spoiler alert the s in s town stands for sh*t.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
Wow, what can I say but wow?? S*TOWN was an amazing story and believe me I thought I had it figured out and then there was another twist.. If you like crazy wild stories this is for you. I absolutely loved it and I want to listen to it again soon. The details in it are great but it's definitely not a wonderful happy story there are some hard parts it in.
Sarah K.
Cullman Alabama
I listened to this years ago. It is a great and sad story. I definitely would recommend. If you haven’t already heard it.
Michelle F.
Cambridge, ON
Hands down my favourite podcast that I have listened to…and I’ve listened to a lot!! I binged it so quickly and have been on the hunt to find a podcast that captivates me as much as this did…with no luck.
Allison S.
ottawa
love this podcast, I listened to it last year with my family on a road trip and we all enjoyed it. It was a great story and well-told, there was a lot going on at the beginning and a lot of attention towards it, which I found to be unnecessary- other than that it was soo good!!

Looking for your answer?