S & T Lil'scrubbies

by S & T

Add this to your daily facial care routine for radiant results. These gentle scrubbers clean and exfoliate your skin revealing a more beautiful you. Made of soft silicone they are durable and so easy to use.

Hi, just wondering if anyone cleans/sterilizes these any certain way? Given the price point, I imagine they are mostly meant to be disposable, or only used a couple/few times before throwing them away. I would like to get as much life out of them as possible, though. I read elsewhere that other silicone pads or “brush heads” like the luna could be soaked in 70% rubbing alcohol for 10 minutes, and am hoping I can do the same with the these. I have of course been rinsing thoroughly with warm water, and have used 70% alcohol wipes to wipe them off and it does not seem to be doing any damage, but wanted to ask everyone hear as well! Thanks in advance for any advice.
I saw these at Walmart and decided not to buy them because I wasn't sure if the back would get in the way when using it. Does it?
Start your review of S & T Lil'scrubbies!
Product Highlights
These are amazing! I got them for under $3.00 at walmart. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. I do use a clarisonic but only once every five days, as any more than that is too harsh. These are pads are SO soft and not harsh at all. But even though they are so soft, they are great at removing my makeup in a very gentle way while simultaneously exfoliating. I wish I had found these long ago! So cheap and leave my skin feeling amazingly smooth. in reviews
Devon G.
Edina, MN
S & T Lil'scrubbies uploaded by Devon G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Buying these Lil’ Scrubbies has to be the best $2.49 I have ever spent at Walmart! These scrubbies offer a very gentle exfoliation and leave my (sensitive) skin feeling soft and clean! I even threw one in my makeup bag to use as a brush cleaner when I am traveling. An added bonus is that the back not only helps you hold it but it also is a suction cup! I plan on picking more of these Lil’ Scrubbies up this year for stocking stuffers and Secret Santa gifts.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,012 reviews
S & T Lil'scrubbies uploaded by Christine B.
S & T Lil'scrubbies uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
S & T Lil'scrubbies I just love these facial cleansing pads they are silicone and perfect for washing your face. They are very gentle and good for all skin types. We just massage the cleanser into your face with this little cleansing pile. The silicon bristles will rejuvenate the skin and effectively clean pores, helping to exfoliate and soften the skin. Also good for sensitive skin! Highly recommend
Ashley W.
Bluffton, IN
S & T Lil'scrubbies uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
That little extra face massage as you wash away the residue of the day! A soft silicon scrub that is affordable and takes up very little room. Having found these during my time at college, they were a must have for my bath caddy. They give your face a gentle massage while helping work in your face cleanser to clean those hard to get places and remove dirt from your pores. These are also great to get rid of dead skin that may be around your nose, in the dip between your bottom lip and chin and just any place. Highly recommend!
Amberh P.
Essex
S & T Lil'scrubbies uploaded by Amberh P.
These were 3 bucks at walmart. They are silicone and felt really nice on the face and were not at all scratchy. I did notice dead skin on the pad that was removed and it easily rinsed off. This also suction cups to the counter. Its a win for me!
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
S & T Lil'scrubbies uploaded by Jaime G.
These little scrubbies are awesome! I keep them in the shower, as they have little suction cups on the back. They work great at removing dead skin, and are very gentle. They were super cheap, and are very durable. Works perfectly for a circular rotation cleanse. My teenage daughter loves hers!
Christa D.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked the product but it can be a little to rough to my face I feel. It’s a good value and very affordable. It was my first time buying and they were to harsh. They could improve that area of to harsh to face
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought these after getting one in a tarte sample kit. I'd been looking for some sort of facial brush or scrubber but didn't want to pay too much money for an electric one and these are perfect. Inexpensive and they do the job!
KELLY M.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Lil'scrubbie is tiny silicone bristle that will rejuvenate the skin and effectively clean pores, helping to exfoliate and soften the skin. This is an perfect alternative to the expensive exfoliate machine! Save your money and get the job done! You also do not have to worry about battery since is battery free. So excited they add pink to so many of their items since is my favorite color. The appearance is important to capture our eyes but the functionality of it, Is what really counts
Lady C.
Amarillo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely adore these as it keeps my nails in better shape and they are so easy to keep track of. Spectacular buy at this price and I simply encourage anyone to try these as they just make it easy.
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
I love this Lil’ Scrubbies. I’ve bought multiple packs and I keep them everywhere. I use them daily to wash my face.