BY S & T

Always Off Makeup Cloths quickly and easily remove makeup. The plush microfibers gently lift away dirt, oil, makeup, and even waterproof mascara to leave skin clear, soft and smooth.

• Would these be good for wiping of face masks?1 Answers
  • Does this remove waterproof mascara? I don't really think it will...1 Answers
  • How true is it that you really have to rub this against your face...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katelyn A.
Didn't do much makeup remover wise, but I LOVE them for washing off face masks. Way softer than wash cloths but the microfibers get ALL the mask off. Also good for gentle exfoliating if you use it with a face wash
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I bought this on impulse while in Walmart one day. I thought what the heck it's only $3. Well that was a well spent $3. With this you don't need make up wipes, this removes all your makeup even stubborn mascara, while gently exfoliating the skin. It would take several sheet of wipes to get the same results you get from the product. And instead of throwing money in the trash you rinse and reuse. Very cost effective. I know they have more expensive brand name items like this but I believe this does the job just as well.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I completely love these cloths. They make taking makeup off so much easier. They are a decent size, one cloth could probably take off a full face twice if you use front and back. They are soft and have cute patterns and they hold up very well in the wash. They are a great price too! Comes out to about a dollar a cloth. I just wish I had more of them and have been having a lot of trouble finding them, so I guess I'll probably need to order some of them. Combine them with a little miceller water and they are unstoppable!
Jennifer L.
I LOVE these towels!! I had them for almost a year and also shared them with my sister because they're so good! You can use both sides for a couple of weeks and throw them in the washer and they'll be clean. I usually spray mine with oxi clean before I put mine in because the mascara would be hard to come off. I turned to using these because make-up wipes would irritate my skin and it saves you a lot of money. Definitely recommend!
Edyline E.
I bought this product because I got tired of debuting makeup wipes and makeup remover lotions and I'm really glad I did. The towels are so soft and they remove makeup so effortlessly! Water is really all you need and it is off. It's like magic! This is so much easier to use than makeup wipes which feels so rough on my skin. I have sensitive skin so it really hurts. It is also very easy to clean surprisingly, which is another plus. Somehow, it even dries quickly..this is a product every makeup lover should have, seriously. If I can rate this 10 stars, I would!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I wish I loved these like everyone else seems to! I tried them and I was throughly disappointed. I used them with micellar water to take my makeup off, but I ended up having to scrub so hard my face got extremely red! It didn’t take off any of my matte lipstick, nor did it take off any of my eyeliner or mascara, even when I doused it in micellar water.

I love the idea behind this and maybe it was just the micellar water that I used, but I really don’t like this product. I am disappointed, but I don’t know what I was expecting.
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
I went to Walmart last night to purchase more cotton rounds to use with my micellar water that I religiously use to remove makeup, but they were out and these cloths were next to the display. I picked them up because I was in desperate need of a makeup remover. HOLY MOLY. Best $3 ever spent. Took my makeup off extremely well and didn't have to scrub at all! Highly recommend.
elaina s.
Great product for removing makeup. Comes with three cloths. Purchased at walmart in the beauty isle, very affordable. First time user and def will buy again. Removes all makeup off and does not leave skin dry!
Silvia T.
I got these at Walmart and they were super cheap I love them so much they remove makeup so nice and they are the easiest to clean and I save so much now because I'm not always buying expensive makeup wipes!
Anissa C.
Layton, UT
The designs are so beautiful and I was interested in trying these out because I heard they compare to the $20 Makeup Eraser very well. I never bought the Makeup Eraser myself but if these perform the same as it, then I'd say none of them are holy grails. Sure they perform well but I found that I still had to use a little bit of makeup remover with my eyebrows and eyelashes. Though, this saves me time with makeup removal and adds gentleness to my routine. So this isn't a bad product, just don't expect it to remove every inch of your makeup. *EDIT* Btw I use a waterproof mascara and waterproof brow pencil but am bummed cause it claimed to even take waterproof makeup off.
Stephanie R.
Colchester, VT
Do these Clothes really work?
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
Do these makeup cloths remove makeup well? any better than disposable wipes? or the magic eraser?
Karina H.
Tempe, AZ
How true is it that you really have to rub this against your face for it too come off? I've heard it's not as easy to remove makeup , you really have to run which sounds painful.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange , GA
Does this remove waterproof mascara? I don't really think it will...
Sarah C.
Would these be good for wiping of face masks?