BY SKECHERS #95 in Shoes

Toddler boy's s sport designed by skechers trainer sneaker - black 7 see more...

Nikki M.
Wauseon, OH
Review for: Toddler Boy's S Sport Designed by Skechers Trainer Sneaker - Black 9
Love the shoes for my boys when they were a bit younger. Easy Velcro verses always having to tie right away. And what better place to get them at target..
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
To me these are the affordable stride rites.haha these worked great were my sons first pair of shoes and it did wonders to help him walk.
Marissa G.
san marcos
My little baby absolutely loves these. He has boots and these shoes. Im like yu want your boots or shoes? In spanish hes like Zapatos
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
I have ones on my own and my 11 year old son they are so confortble to walk run play some basketball or zumba
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
These make a perfect play shoe ! The only problem I had with them was the tore really easy at the front !
Garu_Tip T.
Doral, FL
This is a great product .... My soon used it all the time! ... I really like its quality and style !!!
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Cute little sneakers. Not irritating. A little overpriced for children's shoes but still cute.
Inaiá C.
San Antonio, TX
Good design and durability. My son used for a long time. Is good to go to school
zaitmar a.
I have bought this shoe for years, since early 2000. This shoe is supportive and comfortable. I wear it all the time. As a nurse I walk on concrete floors 12 hour shifts at a time and don't have the back or leg pain that I had with other shoes. I used to buy it a JCPenney's every time I needed a new pair but they for some reason quit carrying my size so I ordered a new skechers in my size from them, Skechers D'Lite and my back and legs hurt all the time. I wore the new D'Lites for about 4 1/2 months and ached badly until I got me the sports/millennium edition. Once resuming wearing my "old faithful" shoes my back and legs no longer ache. I love this shoe and will continue purchasing this as my only shoe to wear for all occassions. I hope they never quit making them. If they do I don't know what I will do. If I am made aware that they will ever discontinue this shoe ahead of time, I plan to order up many pairs at one time, NO JOKE!