BY S & S

Tisserand Head Clear Roll On Remedy 0.33 oz Roll-On: Refresh your mind Fresh peppermint, light lavender and zesty lemon clear your thoughts see more...

Mary G.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I like the smell of the roll on remedies I received as a gift. The smell and consistency is really nice, especially the De-Stress scent. My only issue is that the smell doesn’t last very long, within half an hour I couldn’t tell I put it on. I’ve just been using it more often.
Tracey H.
Patchway, Bristol
The de-stress roll on is amazing. I took it with me on holiday, my first flight since I was a teen, and I was so nervous. This helped keep me calm, the scent is amazi g, I felt soothed almost straight away. It has helped me with my anxiety, which I suffer a lot from.
I like that you just roll it on to pulse points, no bulky spray, fits neatly into a pocket or your bag.
I recommend this to so many people.
I have also tried the sleep one, which was Ok, not brilliant, and the travel one, which was Ok too. De-stress is definitely the best of the bunch.