S. Rosen's Klassic Kaiser Buns - 8 CT uploaded by Wendy C.

BY S. ROSEN'S

S. Rosen's® Klassic Kaiser Buns.
8 Chicago deli style buns.
No trans fat.
Since 1909.
Makes hearty sandwiches! see more...

Wendy C.
My grandparents,parents have always bought this brand since I was a kid and I do now! So good for barbecues,baked ham sandwiches etc!! These are a staple and a must have!
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
These Kaiser buns are very soft and delicious. I use these for many things if I want snack, I usually toast them and add a little butter. these also make great buns for sandwiches such as a chicken sandwich or even just as a hamburger bun. the seeds on top are nice and small so it's not overwhelming
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Tired of having the same hamburger buns and want to prove everyone wrong that not all hamburger buns taste the same? Buy this and you all will be amazed with how much a hamburger bun will have an affect when you eat a hamburger! Trust me, you will be the talk of the town.
Freddy G.
Estos panes son muy buenos son una gran opcion cuando vayas a tener que preparar algo rapido y de muy buen gusto los recomiendo ya que los puedes preparar para cualquier ocasion que creas posible su precio es sumamente barato!
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love these hamburger buns because they are so soft I usually butter then them put them on the grill and when I take them off to put the hamburger on them they be so delicious and they are so affordable and you don't have too worry about your buns braking in half when you eat they are stable