BY S & M NUTEC

Buy on Amazon
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love Greenies! We give them a small handful each day and it seems to keep their teeth in good shape. These are the only treats we use and love that they come in several flavors. The salmon ones are some of their favorites. These larger bags are a great deal on Chewy.
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
Two of my three cats love greenies. I got them after my one kitty was sick and had to give him medicine. I found my other cat trying to eat the Pill Pockets version so that when I found these.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
Boy o boy do my cats love these treats!! I love having these around for my cats. One of my cats even tries to open up the pantry door to get a hold of these treats lol!! They are great!
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
I gifted these to my MIL's cat cause when I come over his breath is kickin' :P He devours them and I enjoy the fresh breath.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
2 out of 3 of my cats will eat this brand. Wish all three would, I would feel much better about feeding them treats if so!
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love these, they love treats in general but I feel better feeding them these treats
Christina H.
Mississauga, On
My cat loves these treats!
He has even ripped open the bag to eat them while they were under the tree at Christmas!