BY S FACTOR

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Shampoo - 8.5oz Gender: Female. see more...

Jennifer M.
It’s the only shampoo I love. The only one I will buy. I always get it from Ulta and my mom gets it for me thru her work. She works for unilever and it’s made by them. I love how it makes my hair feel so soft. And I love the smell.
Carissa O.
Have only recently discovered this shampoo and conditioner combo, but I wish I had found it sooner! I have really long thick hair, and I color, blow dry, straighten and curl my hair daily. its always something. And after just the first use my hair had so much more shine and softness. I am loving it.
Lauren P.
Hanover Park, IL
My favorite shampoo! I can use it and not worry about my hair getting curly after I straighten it and it doesn’t get greasy or flat. I would pick this over any others. Also the little glitter it has in it is a great touch!
Amanda w.
I put my hair threw a lot! Color and heat tools, .. the works! I fry my hair, ... and need the best repair products I can find. S Factor is truly amazing! I can see an immediate difference after using this product. Absolutely love this stuff!