BY S FACTOR

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Shampoo - 8.5oz Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
It’s the only shampoo I love. The only one I will buy. I always get it from Ulta and my mom gets it for me thru her work. She works for unilever and it’s made by them. I love how it makes my hair feel so soft. And I love the smell.
Hannah A.
Plano
This is by far my favorite shampoo. The sent is out of this world- it smells so good! Not to mention it is beautiful with a pink tint and small specks of glitter. My hair looks and feels so much healthier since I have switched to this product!
Carissa O.
Have only recently discovered this shampoo and conditioner combo, but I wish I had found it sooner! I have really long thick hair, and I color, blow dry, straighten and curl my hair daily. its always something. And after just the first use my hair had so much more shine and softness. I am loving it.
Lauren P.
Hanover Park, IL
My favorite shampoo! I can use it and not worry about my hair getting curly after I straighten it and it doesn’t get greasy or flat. I would pick this over any others. Also the little glitter it has in it is a great touch!
Amanda w.
I put my hair threw a lot! Color and heat tools, .. the works! I fry my hair, ... and need the best repair products I can find. S Factor is truly amazing! I can see an immediate difference after using this product. Absolutely love this stuff!
Gracie V.
Northport
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so smooth and soft. I will try other brands but I just keep coming back to this particular one.
Samantha P.
Tampa
Purchased at: ULTA
The scent is heavenly and lathers up nicely. Makes my hair nice and smooth. Use it with the conditioner for extra smoothness.
Sydney S.
St, ON
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft and silky and light. My hair is thin and so it keeps it moveable.