BY S FACTOR

Smoothing shampoo shines and rejuvenates. Silkifies, softens and strengthens hair. Pro-Vitamin B5 Complex. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly S.
Louisville
This is a really lightly scented shampoo that makes my hair silky and shiny. It lathers up and makes my scalp feel clean after one shampoo. The conditioner to go with it could be a little more hydrating, but I have thick hair so for thinner hair this would be a great combo!
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Best smelling shampoo ever and it makes my hair super shiny! I would say it leaves my hair a tad frizzier but that’s because it feels so moisturized.
Jenna P.
Kansas City , MO
This is a great moisturizing shampoo for my color treated hair. Leaves it feeling smooth and detangled.
Ramina U.
I got this shampoo from someone that tried it but wasn’t a fan. It’s quite pricy so she didn’t want to just throw it out so I gave it a try. Somehow, I love it! It makes my hair feel so clean and shiny afterwards and the smell is my favourite. So worth the money!