BY TIGI

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love this shampoo and the way that it makes my hair smell is amazing. I'd compare it to jolly ranchers, almost good enough to eat. But again, the result after use is what kept me repurchasing because it left my hair feeling healthier and reconditioned with my color treated hair. The Tigi brand never disappoints and the packaging is always so sleek, especially with this collection.
Katelin D.
Katelin D.
I absolutely love love love this shampoo and the conditioner. I loved the feeling it left my hair -- smooth and shiny! I used it any day that I wash my hair - yes I still take showers even on days I don't wash my hair 😜 overall it's a great product!
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The type of shampoo is amazing it smells good it does wonders to my hair and at a good price and also lasts me forever me I would really recommend this to any one. It has very nice packaging and holds a lot of ounces too
Zedinia V.
Zedinia V.
Anaheim, CA
This is one of my favorite shampoos around. Smells amazing and leaves your hair so shiny and soft. I started using this in cosmetology school and it gives the best blow dry results when paired with the conditioner.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
This is another one of my favorites! Smells great and leaves my hair incredibly soft! It has a very fruity smell, it's also not a very expensive one!
Sable A.
Sable A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Non striping smells amazing along with its conditioner! Great scent that lasts all day
Hazel P.
Hazel P.
I think it's a really good even though it's not good for me it lives are really good fragance in your hair I think the price is OK I have kind dry scalp it really didn't work for me I was pretty much disappointed because it's not the right product to me
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I will not use a different shampoo since I started using Diamond Dreams Shampoo. S Factor is amazing on curly hair because it does not contain sulfate or silicon. The lather is amazing and the smell is fantastic.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Haven't used this product don't know why they told me to do it but yeah. This was my only option.
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best smelling shampoo on the market not to mention the best. I have bought salon quality shampoos my whole life in this one takes the cake. You can get a 25 ounce bottle on Amazon for 30$ which is a great deal. You will love the way this makes your hair smell and feel.