S Factor Diamond Dreams Shampoo - Tigi - S Factor - Hair Care - 750ml/25.36oz uploaded by Tracey O.

BY TIGI

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I love everything about the diamond dreams shampoo and conditioner, the only thing I wish is it was a little lighter. Maybe if they came out with a light version of it. It smells amazing! When I do use it my hair stays so smooth all day and even into the next day, but the next day my roots get oilier than usually because it’s a little heavy for my fine hair. But my hair feels so silky and good the first day i use it! I love the ingridents and feel like it’s actually good for your hair. I just wish they would come out with a lighter version. It is a little pricey but if you can catch a sale it’s not too bad.
Jamie A.
Jessup
This used to be my favorite shampoo . The price was a little higher then the rest of the line, but I thought it was worth it. It was sulfate free and smelled amazing, like fresh apples. Then they reformulated it. No longer sulfate free, no longer smells good, no longer worth the extra cost.
Hazel P.
I think it's a really good even though it's not good for me it lives are really good fragance in your hair I think the price is OK I have kind dry scalp it really didn't work for me I was pretty much disappointed because it's not the right product to me
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Smells so good and love the tingling in the hair which opens up the blood flow and helps my hair to grow. I think this is great for all hair types and it leaves your hair smelling so nice. A bit on the pricey end but really good
Jamie Rose S.
I love this shampoo and the way that it makes my hair smell is amazing. I'd compare it to jolly ranchers, almost good enough to eat. But again, the result after use is what kept me repurchasing because it left my hair feeling healthier and reconditioned with my color treated hair. The Tigi brand never disappoints and the packaging is always so sleek, especially with this collection.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best smelling shampoo on the market not to mention the best. I have bought salon quality shampoos my whole life in this one takes the cake. You can get a 25 ounce bottle on Amazon for 30$ which is a great deal. You will love the way this makes your hair smell and feel.
Katelin D.
I absolutely love love love this shampoo and the conditioner. I loved the feeling it left my hair -- smooth and shiny! I used it any day that I wash my hair - yes I still take showers even on days I don't wash my hair 😜 overall it's a great product!
Zedinia V.
Anaheim, CA
This is one of my favorite shampoos around. Smells amazing and leaves your hair so shiny and soft. I started using this in cosmetology school and it gives the best blow dry results when paired with the conditioner.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The type of shampoo is amazing it smells good it does wonders to my hair and at a good price and also lasts me forever me I would really recommend this to any one. It has very nice packaging and holds a lot of ounces too
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I will not use a different shampoo since I started using Diamond Dreams Shampoo. S Factor is amazing on curly hair because it does not contain sulfate or silicon. The lather is amazing and the smell is fantastic.