Food & SnacksBakeryCookies's Cookies
Nanas Cookies 32642 Cookie Wheat Free Chocolate Chip Cookie

's Cookies Nanas Cookies 32642 Cookie Wheat Free Chocolate Chip Cookie

by 's Cookies

Each bite is bursting with chocolate chips and home baked flavor. So good, so moist and so delicious you will not miss the wheat. Nanas Cookie Company uses the most natural and healthful ingredients to make delicious, moist cookies and snacks. Baked with all natural ingredients, Nanas Cookie Company prides itself on Nanas Nos a list of ingredients that will never be found in Nanas baked goods: No Dairy, No Refined Sugars, No Eggs, No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, No Hydrogenated Oils, No Preservatives, and No GMOs. Nanas Cookies are Vegan and Kosher.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 's Cookies Nanas Cookies 32642 Cookie Wheat Free Chocolate Chip Cookie!
Caldwell, ID
These are a great idea but they do have an odd after taste. They come in several different flavors I'm not sure if they all have the same odd after taste.
Commerce City, CO
Good chocolate chip cookie, but leaves a weird after taste that doesn't easily go away.
Orange Park, FL
My cousin sent me these for my kids. Taste is not too bad but aftertaste is gross. It never goes away. I would not recommend.

Looking for your answer?