BY GLADE

Glade, 8 Count, 3.1 OZ, Wax Melts, Apple Cinnamon Scent, Individual Cube Shape Wax Melt Fills An Entire Room With The Fresh Scent Of Apple Cinnamon Holding More Fragrance, Longer Lasting, Slower Burning Experience, Each Cube Lasts Up To 10 Hours. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these wax melts in the fall time. Apple cinnamon just makes you think fall and cold and the scent just lingers throughout the house! You can get a few burns from 1 cube which is nice because some of the wax cubes can be pricey for only a couple of hours of smelling good.
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
This is my absolute favorite smell by glade. Makes my home feel and smell like fall. They last a long time, and they fill the whole home with this lovely smell! I'll continue to buy these as long as they're selling!
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
I absolutely love these. I just put one on to melt and wait for the warm rich fragrance that lasts and lingers for hours. Very good value for the quality.
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite scent all year round!!! Glades wax melts scents last a pretty long time. Longer then store brand i say its worth the buy
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
These wax melts last a long time i buy them and keep them going in my warmer all year long to keep the smells of pets and dander away
Ashley S.
These smell wonderful! They are perfect for the holiday season and add a touch of almost a cinnamon apple fritter scent!
Cathy R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Apple cinnamon is my favorite fall scent from Glade. It's a very warm and inviting fragrance without being overpowering.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Apple Cinnamon wax melt is great for Fall. I love the smell of these wax melts! I try to purchase these ever fall.
Barbie C.
I use these around winter time, makes a whole room smell like apple pie. Definitely recommend
Sophie M.
Barnstaple , Devon
Love anything apple cinnamon scented and I love wax melts! So it's a win win super easy to break apart and really long lasting with smell not as strong as other brands but it's good for what you get, is a little on the expensive side