S C Johnson J30 10122 32 Oz.  Outdoor Concentrated Window Cleaner - Pack 8

S C Johnson J30 10122 32 Oz. Outdoor Concentrated Window Cleaner - Pack 8

BY NONE

Remove dirt and grime from your windows with the Windex 32 oz, Outdoor Concentrated Window Cleaner that features special sheeting action to allow windows to dry without wiping, - Use for glass windows, patio furniture, play sets and other outdoor surfaces - Concentrated formula removes dirt and grime quickly, leaving a streak-free shine - Special sheeting action allows windows to dry without wiping - Bottle attaches to your garden hose for even spray results see more...

S C Johnson J30 10122 32 Oz.  Outdoor Concentrated Window Cleaner - Pack 8
S C Johnson J30 10122 32 Oz. Outdoor Concentrated Window Cleaner - Pack 8
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I’m a super picky person when it comes to cleanliness! I️ tried this just to see how well it would work on my outside windows, and I️ could not believe how clear and sparkly they were! I’ve tried other products on the outside and it just didn’t cut it like this! I️ will definitely be repurchasing! It’s so much better than what I️ expected!
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I did not like this for my windows at all, although it worked well on my glass patio table. I followed the directions exactly as on the bottle. The cleaner still seems to come out when it's supposed to rinse. Not a lot of "power". This streaked my windows badly, and some seemed dirtier than before I cleaned them. Again, good for patio, bad for windows.
hope p.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I haven't tried this product yet. As soon as all the new windows go in. I'm sure it will be a lot easier to heavy duty clean. Heard so many good things.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
This stuff is great! Works fantastic and makes the job of window cleaning so much easier.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This stuff really does work for the intense outside jobs like windows etc. heavy duty!