BY S B

S&B Foods Inc., since its foundation in 1923 as a pioneer of manufacturing pure made-in-Japan curry powder, has strived to improve the quality of life and food culture through our various products focusing on peppers and spices, such as garlic, for... see more...

Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
I first saw this on Youtube from a family vlogger and have been wanting to try it ever since. It’s really easy to fix and tastes so good. My boyfriend and I had some tasty dinner! Yummm
Meg D.
Republic, MO
This is by far the best brand of curry that I have found. I add pork, potatoes, onion, and carrot. The directions are very easy to follow, and this is a very quick recipe. I remember having to wait HOURS for my mom to prepare hers when we were kids. This tastes just as good as my mom's, and it takes less than half the time to cook.
Karen K.
Monroe, NJ
A very good brand of curry sauce. They make it so easy to make with everything already mixed into the mix, although I do tend to add additional potatoes/chicken.
Victoria L.
Such an easy way to prepare a great meal. Super filling and does not taste store bought at all! Definitely recommend for college students.
Style H.
Austin, TX
Great tasting product made only with the best ingredients. Don't miss out and give it a try!!
Stephanie M.
When my mom makes curry and when she does she uses this and I think it is really yummy