S B S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix, Medium Hot, 8.4-Ounce uploaded by Amanda A.S B S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix, Medium Hot, 8.4-Ounce uploaded by Amanda A.S B S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix, Medium Hot, 8.4-Ounce uploaded by Cristina F.

BY S B

S & B-Golden Curry Sauce Mix Medium Hot 240 G see more...

Amanda A.
I love golden curry. Whenever I make curry I always use these paste. Growing up, my mother always used this and i still use it to this day. It makes my curry so good! #influenstereats
Silje B.
We love this, always have to have a pack in my pantry. Can use with chicken, pork, beef and any white fish or shrimp. Husband is always happy the next day, because he gets to take some for lunch to work the next day.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I really like how good it tastes and how easy it is to use. It is just spicy enough that you can tell there is some there, but not too much for my mom.
Patricia C.
My mom likes to use this for her chicken curry. It is delicious and not very spicy so it is good for those who have milder tastes.
Annabel I.
Garden Grove , CA
Great liquid curry sauce. Has the right texture and taste, they have several flavored from mild to spicy
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
I love golden curry sauce! It's easy to use and to prepare. When I don't have time to make curry sauce, I just use the packet and pour it on my rice.